Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Yes. How many Kuai to the nearest dim sum shop?
73%
A little. I could see Winston dressed up in blue squatting in an alley playing dice games.
15%
No. Winston is as handsome as his online women and platonic friends tell him he is.
12%

Total votes: 33
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
If you are reading this, then FYI, Rock asked a number of girls during our outings whether I looked like a taxi driver or not. ALL of them said NO! Sorry to disappoint you. This also included a blunt 13 year old girl (daughter of a lady I'm seeing) who is not afraid of offending anyone. She said that I don't look like a taxi driver because when I drove her and her mom, I didn't know where I was going.

And no they were not being polite. The look on their faces when Rock asked that question was one of bewilderment, as though the question were bizarre and strange. I don't understand why you get a kick out of this. You are weird Repatriate. And you are delusional as well, since you believe that your opinions represent that of everyone in the universe - when in reality your opinion is a minority opinion, shared only by those who dislike me and enjoy ridiculing me, not by serious people.

Sorry to burst your fictional bubble Repatriate. But you lose.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Why is this thread still here ?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:
Exhibit C:

Now that's more like it! This guy could be Winston's brother. He's even rocking the Wu haircut classic. I'll call this style the Chairman Wu.
Cruel thread but :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ryanx wrote:To be honest a taxi driver is not the first image that pops into my head :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:Why is this thread still here ?
I never saw this thread until Winston resurrected it just now. I view Winston as a pioneer and an entrepreneur. But I also enjoy the guy-humor of his critics. I can't figure out if Winston sees the humor in all this - which would make him a better man than most of us, able to take the scrutiny and sniping - or if he is just responding because he is truly mad.

Also this is such an Asiatic insult and I don't mean that in a good way. "Look like a taxi driver." Yeah, and your mother cleaned up water buffalo droppings. Who could take this seriously?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

No Winston in this matter the point goes to R. though i don´t like him and will ban him when i get the chance :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Repatriate,
If you are reading this, then FYI, Rock asked a number of girls during our outings whether I looked like a taxi driver or not. ALL of them said NO! Sorry to disappoint you. This also included a blunt 13 year old girl (daughter of a lady I'm seeing) who is not afraid of offending anyone. She said that I don't look like a taxi driver because when I drove her and her mom, I didn't know where I was going.

And no they were not being polite. The look on their faces when Rock asked that question was one of bewilderment, as though the question were bizarre and strange. I don't understand why you get a kick out of this. You are weird Repatriate. And you are delusional as well, since you believe that your opinions represent that of everyone in the universe - when in reality your opinion is a minority opinion, shared only by those who dislike me and enjoy ridiculing me, not by serious people.

Sorry to burst your fictional bubble Repatriate. But you lose.
This ABC guy who wrote me also said that I don't look like a Chinese taxi driver. So f**k you Repatriate!
Hello Winston,

I just found your site, and I find much of of what you say to be insightful and true. I am a Taiwanese-American like yourself; I was born there, but came to America with my parents when I was very young, and have lived here ever since. I think you are right in many respects about Taiwan and Taiwanese people, it is a very conservative, repressive society that breeds coldness and rigidity in people. I also find myself more attracted to white women than Asian women, but I am wondering, does having these feelings make me a self-hating Asian? It seems that there are few other Taiwanese or other Asian-Americans that think this way. I have thought about this many times, and I wonder if feeling the way that you and I do makes us in some ways self-hating Asian people.

What do you think?

Regards,
Steve
Hi Winston,

Thanks for writing back to me. I think I found your site on Google; I was trying to find out why a lot of women seem to play games, be too picky, or were bitchy/mean for seemingly no reason. In my experience, it wasn't just the attractive ones that do this; even average/ugly girls would, too. Little did I know this wasn't the case with all women, just American ones. A lot of things started to make sense once I found your site.

I did get a chance to read some of your forum; it is a treasure trove of info. I really cannot thank you enough for saying things that other people can't, or won't, discuss. BTW I don't think you look like a Taiwanese taxi driver; your teeth aren't stained brown-red from chewing betel nuts.

I usually visit Taiwan about once a year. I totally get what you are saying about TW girls. An American girl might wear jeans 360 days out of the year, but probably more than half of young Taiwanese women go out daily in skirts, stockings/pantyhose, and high heels! This isn't like Russia or Eastern Europe where women wear nylons due to the cold; Taiwan is hot and humid year round! It's just too bad most of them have zero social skills from their strict and sheltered upbringing. It's no wonder the ones that move to the US usually end up going for white boys. If I was an East Asian girl, and I had a chance to escape the coldness and stiffness of East Asian culture by marrying an American, I'd jump at the chance.

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun in the Philippines. It is definitely on my bucket list of places to visit, but I'm not sure if now is the right time, with the tension over the South China Sea dispute. Why can't we Asians all just get along.

Regards,
Steve
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Nice baby photo, Winnie. Now which way to the nearest dim sum restaurant?

"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston looks like the Tuscan pudding popsicle guy from the 80s commercials
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

And this... :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The votes were 20 to 4 that Winston Wu looks like a Chinese taxi driver! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I told you stupid Yick. They were poking fun at me. Not serious. No one in real life thinks I look like a taxi driver. We asked around. Even Rock's girlfriend said I didn't.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by yick »

Repatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2012, 7:30 am
polya wrote:I think this thread is trolling Winston & should be ended/closed
Winston is a full grown adult man. It's high time people stopped holding his hand and treating him like he's a fragile fat baby. Besides the results of the poll are readily apparent that most people think he does look like a Chinese taxi driver. It was necessary to settle this long running debate once and for all.
:lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm
Repatriate wrote:
Winston is a full grown adult man. It's high time people stopped holding his hand and treating him like he's a fragile fat baby. Besides the results of the poll are readily apparent that most people think he does look like a Chinese taxi driver. It was necessary to settle this long running debate once and for all.
I told you stupid Yick. They were poking fun at me. Not serious. No one in real life thinks I look like a taxi driver. We asked around. Even Rock's girlfriend said I didn't.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:38 pm
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm
Repatriate wrote:

I hate using this term but you are Mr Dunning Kruger Effect

Dunning-Kruger Effect

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area. This tends to occur because a lack of self-awareness prevents them from accurately assessing their own skills.

That is definitely you - an extreme sufferer of the Dunning Kruger Effect.