Tony Bochene comment about trashing women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: Tony Bochene comment about trashing women

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Winston wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:On the facebook page Tony said.

I have a suggestion if you guys are up for it. I think we all agree that most American women are a total waste of time and money. So in my mind they become a NON-issue. Especially when you start dating foreign women. So how bout we stop trashing American babes so much, and start talking more about the positive qualities of foreign women and tell the beginners how they can meet them.
Just a suggestion, it's up to you.
Couldn't agree more with that point of view. Don't get me wrong, I go thru stretches where I'm SO disappointed with the quality of my American sisters that I can't help but compain and poke fun at them. But that said, TOO MUCH trash talking is not good. One pet peeve I have with this forum is that it focuses too much on the negativity and not enough of solving the problem.

I'm very convinced that you can't move to the next step (meeting foreign women) unless you can clear your mind of American women. I'm lucky enough to have found a foreign bride so American women ARE a non-issue. Overall it's a much healthier state of mind.

Last but not least is the notion that we past the point of no return. American women are not going to change. It's kinda like taking a stick and trying to beat a hornets nest. Best for all of us to move on, ignore them and put them in the rear view mirror. Having a beautiful foreign bride on your hands is the ultimate redemption!!!!

There has to be a reason to go abroad, going overseas to find a women is very expensive and time consuming and filled with land mines. It would be a thousand times easier to ask girls out in your own home town. It would be a thousand times easier to take a trip to Las Vegas and get girls at 1am who are drunk and horny and looking for some sex.

To go abroad you must have some sort of really good reason for doing this. Either you are fat ugly and dumb and could never land a girl in your home town, or you are fed up with the girls in your home town and must have something different.

So it's natural to talk about the reasons why to go abroad, and the reasons why is always being stated here, and there are new people coming around all the time who are first learning about these reasons, and for the first time in their life they are beginning to wake up....
That's ONE BILLION PERCENT FALSE! It is not easier to ask out girls in the US. When you get rejected thousands of times by girls blowing you off, you realize it's futile and madness to continue. The bride that Tony found is far more feminine, natural and sweet, billions of times more. And foreign women in many countries are BILLIONS of times more approachable. My photo collage and videos prove that.

If you had listened to us before going to the PH, you wouldn't be so jaded about foreign women. But just because you had one bad experience, you try to invalidate everyone else's? We warned you about Filipinas, but you wouldn't listen.

I also learned something else as well. If I told people the truth and told them that the entire Futures markets are being controlled in direction and price by a computer, they would not buy my video course from me.

But if I kept that information from them and simply told them what they wanted to hear about how much money they could make with my "system", then they would buy from me.

So I learned that you cannot speak the truth to people, it won't work, the truth is too bizarre for people to handle, and that goes for any and all truth, and they cannot accept the truth or process it, their brains just reject it immediately....

But if you were to throw lies at them, they would believe those lies, even when they are outrages lies they still believe them.
So you are OilTradingAcademy then? That's just what he said about his "system" that he sells.

You owe us all an apology for arguing with us about Filipinas and ignoring our warnings.

I did not say foreign girls are worse and it's better to date in your home town, you read the post too quickly......

I was saying the obvious fact that it's logistically a thousand times easier to ask girls out where you live rather than going overseas. The is a reason why people go overseas, and that has to do with the women in the USA, who are being taught by the culture on purpose to hate men, and to use them as men use women, like for sex and for money.

You read the post too quickly Winston, you seem to have a habit of doing that....

If you start attacking me, I'm out of here....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Hey DevilsAdvocate,

You still have a link to your free guide to trading. I'm trying to learn how to trade mostly stock really but it's all a learning curve so I'm interested in learning what you develop. Although I thought Gold is a commodity which is different from stocks.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

About this subject of American women.

I think guys will find out themselves. I tell my friends that women overseas treat you better than the local girls here. But because of logistics not everyone can travel abroad. The number one reason why guys cannot travel abroad is income reason and follow by family reasons(like taking care of their parents or if they are divorce taking care of their kids or something.)

At the same time I think it's a serious problem in USA between men and women. There is a gender divide in this country. I thought it was only within the Asian American community . Being an Asian man I notice the gender divide between Asian American men and Asian American women but I notice this also with America as a whole.

So it will be a social problem. Marriage in America is outdated. Believe it or not I meet more women overseas that wants marriage than I meet American women who does. At first it might because of a green card reason but the real reason is that women overseas are still traditional in the sense that they believe in marriage. Where as with American women and in general American people it's like some other creature.

My take in this is this. Look for your own happiness. Believe it or not there are some American men who are happy with American women. But for those that are not they have the option overseas.

I think it's important to talk about the hypocrisy that American women and the feminist movement is all about. It's not about equality but about women superiority. At the same time I think it's important that the guys who struggle and who been victimize by bias divorce court should have a bigger voice.

But I realize for American women as a whole it's tough.. ...but you can say the same as America as a whole. The culture became too permissive and hypocritical.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

chanta76 wrote:About this subject of American women.

I think guys will find out themselves. I tell my friends that women overseas treat you better than the local girls here. But because of logistics not everyone can travel abroad. The number one reason why guys cannot travel abroad is income reason and follow by family reasons(like taking care of their parents or if they are divorce taking care of their kids or something.)

At the same time I think it's a serious problem in USA between men and women. There is a gender divide in this country. I thought it was only within the Asian American community . Being an Asian man I notice the gender divide between Asian American men and Asian American women but I notice this also with America as a whole.

So it will be a social problem. Marriage in America is outdated. Believe it or not I meet more women overseas that wants marriage than I meet American women who does. At first it might because of a green card reason but the real reason is that women overseas are still traditional in the sense that they believe in marriage. Where as with American women and in general American people it's like some other creature.

My take in this is this. Look for your own happiness. Believe it or not there are some American men who are happy with American women. But for those that are not they have the option overseas.

I think it's important to talk about the hypocrisy that American women and the feminist movement is all about. It's not about equality but about women superiority. At the same time I think it's important that the guys who struggle and who been victimize by bias divorce court should have a bigger voice.

But I realize for American women as a whole it's tough.. ...but you can say the same as America as a whole. The culture became too permissive and hypocritical.

You cannot even imagine how many men I have met and have known that thought their wife was a "good" wife, when I knew they were getting f***ed....

When I think about it I have to laugh, and come to the realization that women are sluts and men are fools, there simply is no other way to say it....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DatingAbroadSince1989
Freshman Poster

Post by DatingAbroadSince1989 »

The best high-quality (and not necessarily high-maintenance) North American women are going to be taken by the time they're 22 years old. The best thing to do is go to countries where women outnumber men. Latin America and Eastern Europe mostly. Believe it or not, there are more men than women in the Philippines.

Once you go foreign, you won't go back!

Usually North American women react angrily when they're unfavorably compared with foreign women, but who needs that drama anyways?

I've seen Tony Bochene's videos on his RussianBrideReality channel on YouTube, which was recently pulled. I think he has some great tips. Most of the times I've been abroad I've visited only one woman at a time. For a long time I considered going on a "romance" tour to somewhere in Latin America. Meeting and dating dozens of foreign women on one trip sounds very appealing! However, most of the decent women with a job aren't going to be at those socials. And I can image women showing up simply because they know that foreign Western guys will spend a lot of money on wining and dining them. I think that's unfortunate because foreign gold-diggers will use them just as much as their local counterparts will.

Women are basically women anywhere you go. However, we live in a consumer society where we have a lot of choices and so we just accumulate stuff. That's why storage buildings are quite common anywhere you go in this country. We love things and use people, that's what it boils down to. I don't blame North American women because we are all to some extent or another products of our culture and society. Many companies have exported our jobs to other countries because they can get more done for less money whereas here they have to deal with unions (in some states) and regulations. Some of us American men have decided to export our love lives for very similar reasons.
~*~ Dating abroad since 1989 ~*~ Pick a country. Learn the language. The less English a woman knows, the better!
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Getting married is a dumb idea no matter where you do it.

You guys should read up on the laws in the jurisdiction you are planning to reside about what cupcake gets if she dumps you, then check the divorce stats. It may shock you that she gets many of the same things she will get here.

I always laugh when people say women in Russia and EE are better. They are well known slags in their home countries and that's why they are available in the first place. The local men rejected them for good reasons. The commies really did a number on male/female relations over there in the past century. At one time most men in Russia were on the hook to support a woman. A Russian man will slap the shit out of a woman who disrespects him and throw her on the street which incidentally is what WE should be doing. American men are only valued as marks because we are pussies with fat wallets who will let her slap us, say sorry and go sleep on the couch. lol

Most of these women you are meeting have turned tricks, you want to marry a whore and have her as the mother of your children that is silly. To get a high quality girl you need to play the status game just as in the US. But then you will have the same high quality problems. Divorce, child support, etc. They can track you back to the US and attach your income.

The best thing for any man to do is forget women for anything other than recreation.

Guys say "I want a girl who can talk philosophy" and they are disappointed. That's not what women are for, women are for amusement and making babies. Intelligent women you do not want, she will really f**k you. Find some guy friends to talk about your nerdy interests, much safer.

If I move abroad it will be for financial, business or quality of life reasons, not women. Perhaps availability and cost of whores will be an issue but not availability of so called non-whores who hold out for your lifetime earnings.

If you have some spare change you can f**k anywhere in the world. Forget the ego thing of "omg she likes me!" No woman likes any man, we all pay for it one way or another.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I thought this thread was dead...

Sigh, people want to get credit for giving advice to somebody they don't know. I find that really interesting. If marriage is a loosing proposition, then you don't do it. While I don't care for the constant moaning from men who have married the wrong woman by ignoring obvious signs to their true intentions, I do feel for men you get fooled by good actors, however that is NOT the majority and people should OWN their mistakes.

The I don't wanna get married and pay women to leave crowd is just too funny. You do you, I'll do me. I don't make light of your desire to do the P4P thing, it is what it is. I do it, I rather not lead a sexless life, its a basic human need, not managed by some book with something about parting the red sea in it.

So at the end of the day, those that choose to get married and have LTR's are no less intelligent than those that choose not too. Stop giving yourself too much credit you're not outsmarting anyone which is what you seem to think.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why did Tony Bochene's channel get taken down? You'd think that the AW managers at YouTube who hate international dating would love his channel?

http://www.youtube.com/Russianbridereality

"RussianBrideReality has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

leavingusa wrote:Getting married is a dumb idea no matter where you do it.

You guys should read up on the laws in the jurisdiction you are planning to reside about what cupcake gets if she dumps you, then check the divorce stats. It may shock you that she gets many of the same things she will get here.

I always laugh when people say women in Russia and EE are better. They are well known slags in their home countries and that's why they are available in the first place. The local men rejected them for good reasons. The commies really did a number on male/female relations over there in the past century. At one time most men in Russia were on the hook to support a woman. A Russian man will slap the sh** out of a woman who disrespects him and throw her on the street which incidentally is what WE should be doing. American men are only valued as marks because we are pussies with fat wallets who will let her slap us, say sorry and go sleep on the couch. lol

Most of these women you are meeting have turned tricks, you want to marry a whore and have her as the mother of your children that is silly. To get a high quality girl you need to play the status game just as in the US. But then you will have the same high quality problems. Divorce, child support, etc. They can track you back to the US and attach your income.

The best thing for any man to do is forget women for anything other than recreation.

Guys say "I want a girl who can talk philosophy" and they are disappointed. That's not what women are for, women are for amusement and making babies.
Intelligent women you do not want, she will really f**k you. Find some guy friends to talk about your nerdy interests, much safer.

If I move abroad it will be for financial, business or quality of life reasons, not women.
Perhaps availability and cost of whores will be an issue but not availability of so called non-whores who hold out for your lifetime earnings.

If you have some spare change you can f**k anywhere in the world. Forget the ego thing of "omg she likes me!" No woman likes any man, we all pay for it one way or another.
Food for thought.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DatingAbroadSince1989 wrote:The best high-quality (and not necessarily high-maintenance) North American women are going to be taken by the time they're 22 years old. The best thing to do is go to countries where women outnumber men. Latin America and Eastern Europe mostly.

Once you go foreign, you won't go back!
It does seem as if the really nice, good looking girls are married, engaged or in a serious relationship by age 22. This is especially true in small towns in America.

I agree, the best thing to do is check out countries where women outnumber men. For example, in Russia there are 10 million more women than men. In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more women than men. Also, there are hardly any fat women in those countries. In America, 50% of the women are overweight! :shock:

In the US, there are 4 million more single men than single women between the ages of 18 to 49.

For women, America is a dating heaven, for men it's a dating hell! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Check out these videos from one of Tony Bochene's channels about AFA, the biggest paid advertiser on Happier Abroad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0KelpNYlmE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjH-5hy2CY4

Heck, while you are at it, check out these videos from our Youtube Channel also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvzhKdH7vhw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SFWy-AXDT0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmFnNFV9d6M