The Self-Loathing Pinoy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

The Self-Loathing Pinoy

Post by The Arab »

Our friend, the lying Filipino, is desperate to cover his tracks and concoct a cover story. His words and rantings reek of desperation and he's sweating trying to erase the past.

FACTS:

1) He is 100% a Filipino.
2) He is a virgin.
3) He is ugly.
4) He went to school here :

http://www.sma-school.org/

5) He lives or works in Downer's Grove. Peg him as a teen/college student.
6) He is extremely insecure and lusts after white women but knows will never have one.
7) He is immature and a pathological liar and loser.

His Portuguese persona is an attempt to hide the truth. His rantings about the Phillippines clearly indicates he's a self-loathing, insecure Filipino with a massive inferiority complex.

Taken all together ( his puppy-love for Winston, intense Phillipines interest on social , political, and cultural levels) the kid clearly has major psychological problems and is borderline sociopathic.

Poor kid is puffing himself up and living a fantasy on the internet to prop up his low self esteem.

If I were a 5"1 ugly Filipino living in a lily-white WASP area , I'd probably be a crabby insecure loser like him.

Good thing I'm a muscular 6"4 Arab and a real man with character, tradition, and values, who's made love to white women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I'm not entirely doubting what you are saying but do you have a name/face to go by aside from assumptions?

I still think he's a Philippines expat who Winston pissed off or a troll from one of the feminist forums.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

he could not even really speak portuguese
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Kid lives in Downer's Grove, which is 90% white, and overwhelmingly Scandinavian/German descent.

Kid is insecure and has no clue how easy he is to read. Massive inferiority complex.