who the hell even likes big asses anyway?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

who the hell even likes big asses anyway?

Post by 88jose88 »

they look disproportionate.a medium or small sized ass with a good shape,round and bubbly and a thigh gap is where it's at.

'thick'females are nasty looking.

it's funny how the whole kardashian/cardi b look went hand in hand in corporate media with fat acceptance.

it's just nasty.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: who the hell even likes big asses anyway?

Post by 88jose88 »

liking big asses is gay shit,big anything=masculine.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@88jose88 you're a total idiot. Do you think big tits are masculine?

Liking a thicc girl with a gorgeous voluptuous curvy figure isn't the same as fat acceptance. Fat women are amorphous blobs with no shape or definition. A nice thicc curvy woman with a nice big ass you can give a slap is the ideal body type for a good woman. Do you prefer skeletal cracka hoes with no ass and no tits?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 4:00 am

Liking a thicc girl with a gorgeous voluptuous curvy figure isn't the same as fat acceptance. Fat women are amorphous blobs with no shape or definition. A nice thicc curvy woman with a nice big ass you can give a slap is the ideal body type for a good woman. Do you prefer skeletal cracka hoes with no ass and no tits?
A woman is supposed to grow big tits as it's a dimorphic trait.Big asses look disproportionate and stick out like a man's ass.they're nasty.

Thigh gap,slim,shorter females with small clavicles and frames are ideal.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

88jose88 wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 9:00 pm
Lol liking big asses isn't gay, that's some of the biggest bullshit ever. That said, I do go for slender women with beautiful faces myself. Facial features over all else, for me. But sure, I appreciate a nice firm booty. As long as it's firm and natural and not fat.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I actively seek out Asian girls with a nice plump ass and thighs. Then bringing them back home to my apartment and having them sit all over my face for an hour.

If I could I would kiss a new girl's ass every day. 365 days / year = 365 girls asses kissed.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 9:00 pm
This is a matter of personal taste. I don't care for a wide form for a woman, but some men do. It's good in that men compete for different women, so if another guy goes after a woman you consider too wide to be in your consideration set and he wouldn't go after your woman because he thinks she is scrawny.. that's reduces competition.

But a man really needs just one, if that. Get married before having sex with her. Be faithful. Don't make ho's of the girls. Don't spread disease and kids raised by single mothers. That sort of thing.

If a girl's butt is too big, it looks fast to me. Same with breasts if they get really big and start to drop down too low. But some men like that. I suspect her babies won't care either way as long as they produce milk. But I wouldn't want a woman who isn't shaped like a woman. I appreciate the roundness of my wife's behind. If she were just flat and didn't have one, or if she were _too_ firm, it wouldn't be the same. But a huge behind? That would detract also. something nice and round to hold onto, but one hand able to get the better part of one cheek is optimal, IMO, not a cheek so big my hand barely makes a dent in it. :lol:

It's personal taste. Some of the guys who like the really big butts may have stopped being your competition.

I don't get how you can flip a switch so quickly and be attracted to a certain type of woman, then not be. Whether a woman's looks are attractive to me is fairly engrained. It's probably not 'hardwired' but got wired early in childhood. If it changed, it would have to be slowly over time, not an instant thing, getting used to certain features after living overseas for a while, maybe.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

Sometimes technically overweight women and curvy voluptuous women overlap.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

vlkmo wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 7:44 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I disagree. A curvy voluptuous woman with a sexy shape and child bearing hips isn't the same as an amorphous blob land whale.

I like them nice and curvy. Nothing wrong with a woman who's got a decent ass on her!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 4:49 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

A woman is supposed to grow big tits as it's a dimorphic trait.Big asses look disproportionate and stick out like a man's ass.they're nasty.

Thigh gap,slim,shorter females with small clavicles and frames are ideal.
Big asses don't always look disproportionate. It depends on the woman and her frame really. They certainly don't even closely resemble a man's ass.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 11:24 am
vlkmo wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 7:44 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I disagree. A curvy voluptuous woman with a sexy shape and child bearing hips isn't the same as an amorphous blob land whale.

I like them nice and curvy. Nothing wrong with a woman who's got a decent ass on her!
Depends again if we are talking about morbidly obese or only a little bit overweight.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

And OP thinks Kim K is fat?