Why Don't You Guys Make YouTube Channels?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Why Don't You Guys Make YouTube Channels?

Post by kangarunner »

For all you guys on here who are living abroad, why don't you document your experiences more or create YouTube channels showing some good videos of your experiences?

It would be very interesting to see glimpses of the countries you guys are living in. Even if you want to remain anonymous, you can still video the places you're in and not show your face.

@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
@yick
@Yohan
@Winston
@Rock
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Don't You Guys Make YouTube Channels?

Post by yick »

Because I live in China for work, I like it here but am not here permanently. I am here until they kick me out in about ten years from now. Though China is a more than OK place to live in, it isn't my passion.
linlinzet
Freshman Poster

Post by linlinzet »

I'm thinking about it, but haven't settled on a channel theme yet :D
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I have had many YouTube channels, but they always get deactivated because of what I talk about. Same thing with Facebook and TikTok.

I have a Rumble channel now. I was LIVE tonight at https://rumble.com/user/danielcilley/live for over 3 hours. I was mostly talking about the importance of marrying a pure virgin girl, and how it will save society. I also have a NEW forum website (that has an appearance and function very similar to this one) where we can talk about living a better life and show ourselves living it. It's totally, 100%, free-speech. The forum is located at http://dancilley.great-site.net/forum.
Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

kangarunner wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 11:22 pm
For all you guys on here who are living abroad, why don't you document your experiences more or create YouTube channels showing some good videos of your experiences?

It would be very interesting to see glimpses of the countries you guys are living in. Even if you want to remain anonymous, you can still video the places you're in and not show your face.

@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
@yick
@Yohan
@Winston
@Rock
Small Brained American has a good channel, although it's just travelling. I just started watching his India vids, and was thoroughly entertained.
TBH, I think living in the third world is a lot more boring. What I like about small brained american's videos is that he shows how things are different and all the crazy things that we're not used to, but if you actually lived there, you'd grow bored of the content, and it would just be a slog to get through every day.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'm probably going to make a podcast soon. Got at least two international friends interested in it, Canadian dude and an African dude. I have the voice for it, deep, smooth, exotic sounding. Girls dig it. Of course when I make any channel anywhere I won't post about it on HA as I wouldn't want the stench of this community attached to my name. :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 11:22 pm

@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
@yick
@Yohan
@Winston
@Rock
I wish I had time to do podcasts. My wife and I had flirted with the idea a few years ago, we even had a name for it, "The Claravan" (fusion of our first names). What stopped us is that we realised that 1) it would have mainly been about things happening in the Philippines, and 2) it would have been mostly critical, cynical views on the above.

Some say, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. We complied.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Winston has posted plenty of videos on YouTube.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 29th, 2024, 9:57 am
I'm probably going to make a podcast soon. Got at least two international friends interested in it, Canadian dude and an African dude. I have the voice for it, deep, smooth, exotic sounding. Girls dig it. Of course when I make any channel anywhere I won't post about it on HA as I wouldn't want the stench of this community attached to my name. :lol:
Do a podcast with Winston on his channel. You and @publicduende.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA