For what reason do you hate LGBT?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

For what reason do you hate LGBT?

Post by Roccia »

They're filthy, degenerate, f***ed in the head, annoying as f**k, unfunny, misandrist, ruin every good thing, narcissistic, overall garbage uninteresting human beings who think they need special treatment.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: For what reason do you hate LGBT?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 8:30 am
They're filthy, degenerate, f***ed in the head, annoying as f**k, unfunny, misandrist, ruin every good thing, narcissistic, overall garbage uninteresting human beings who think they need special treatment.
I hate the LGBT movement, but I have nothing against people who are gay. So long as someone isn't harming people or imposing on their freedom I don't care what people do. Before you start I want to make it clear that gay and trans agenda pushed onto kids in school is unacceptable.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 11:51 am
Before you start I want to make it clear that gay and trans agenda pushed onto kids in school is unacceptable.
I'm for gender pronouns, LGBTQ+ rights/awareness, DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion), and feminism being fully indoctrinated into American schoolchildren ONLY. I want my home country to fall down further and further. The goal is to destroy the country's culture even more. I want more degenerate behavior, more chaos, more division among the people. I literally want to be on a beach here in Asia laughing at the ongoing destruction of America. All Americans on this forum should vote Democrat in 2024 to get leaders who will make liberal policies that will allow all kinds of filthy behavior, nastiness, and best of all soft policies on crime and immigration.

America is an illusion of richness. Every photo or video you see of America is fine-polished facade that hides the greed and selfishness that divides everyone.

I'm literally sitting in a coffee shop here in HCMC and the professional women here are well dressed and hot. They love maintaining their soft, feminine appearance. They behave like women should and they respect men. This is a traditional culture that will never be corrupted because the culture is based on one ethnicity and the VN government would never allow their country to have mass destructive immigration like America
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 11:51 am
I hate the LGBT movement, but I have nothing against people who are gay. So long as someone isn't harming people or imposing on their freedom I don't care what people do. Before you start I want to make it clear that gay and trans agenda pushed onto kids in school is unacceptable.
Pretty much this. As the religious people on this forum might say: "Hate the sin, not the sinner". I find homosexual behavior disgusting, yes, but if it stays behind closed doors and isn't seen as something worthy of praise, I am not going to go out of my way to persecute gays. But I do wish we could go back where not being straight was seen as a shameful secret, something to be hidden, rather than celebrated.

LGBT people exist, sure. Lesbians, gays and bisexuals are not to be applauded, but shouldn't be killed either. They just need to live their life in silence, not bothering anyone. If they do this, we have no beef. As for transgenders, they are obviously mentally ill. No loving family could produce such a wretched creature.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I don't give it a second thought, not my cup of tea, I don't know any transgender people, have known gay people and there are good and bad amongst them - I wouldn't be prejudiced against them - who they want to have sex with is up to them as long as it is consenting then I simply do not care. My life is better for me not caring - life is far too short to be bothered about things that do not affect you.

If you're a straight man then it doesn't affect you - you choose to be annoyed about it then if that is the case then you need a good word with yourself.

I was in Peru last year and LGBT and trans issues aren't even an issue - so that tells you if you are hearing too much about it then you need to move somewhere where it is not an issue - look, if you are stuck in a country where kids wanting to change gender and it is taught in schools that it is OK is an issue for you then move somewhere where it isn't because they see it as ridiculous - that is most of the world - the world isn't enveloped by the issue, in fact, quite the opposite.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 10:07 pm
I don't give it a second thought, not my cup of tea, I don't know any transgender people,
If you're a straight man then it doesn't affect you
We share the same opinion.... I agree with your comment. I don't hate them, I don't love them... just no opinion whatever.

I am a straight man - and my wife is a straight woman, and we both have nothing to do with these LGBT issues.

We don't care - we have nothing in common with them, their life-style is not our life-style.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't hate it I love it, it means the blood lines of the participants are terminated for the most part...
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I don't really care about LGBT.
As long as they keep it to themselves and not attack others.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I don't like excesses and show-offs. If these communities really are aspiring to equality, they should live their sexuality with as much modesty as the bog-standard heterosexual people.

There is a clear political agenda, worldwide, to amplify and sensationalise members of these communities, as if they were pioneers, revolutionaries, forerunners of the new genderless, sexually fluid life. Too bad they are and always be a fringe, no matter how loud and colourful their protest, no matter how much funding and press/media time they get.

The f***ing elite on top just won't get the memo that most of us just want to f**k and commit to people of the opposite sex and be let alone.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
January 10th, 2024, 5:24 pm
I don't like excesses and show-offs. If these communities really are aspiring to equality, they should live their sexuality with as much modesty as the bog-standard heterosexual people.

There is a clear political agenda, worldwide, to amplify and sensationalise members of these communities, as if they were pioneers, revolutionaries, forerunners of the new genderless, sexually fluid life. Too bad they are and always be a fringe, no matter how loud and colourful their protest, no matter how much funding and press/media time they get.

The f***ing elite on top just won't get the memo that most of us just want to f**k and commit to people of the opposite sex and be let alone.
I don't have a problem with gay people at all. I don't find them evil or disgusting or anything like that. What they do behind closed doors is their business and not mine, I don't want to make it my business. I do find any public affection to be distasteful, I don't mean a peck or a hug or holding hands, I mean two people snogging in public places is disgusting in my opinion. So if I saw two gay people kissing with tongues in the street I'd be just as disgusted as seeing a straight couple doing it because it's unnecessary and disrespectful to others. Everyone should keep that level of affection behind closed doors.

In saying the above though, I do fully take issue with the LGBTQ agenda and all the alphabet people who espouse this toxic ideology being forced onto children! That sickens me and it is something that should be opposed! It's tantamount to abuse. These cunts don't just want to be celebrated and anointed as some kind of brave heroes. They don't want to be equal to everyone else either. What they want is to force their ideology onto everyone else and that's exactly what's happening because they have government backing!

This is the problem with any ideological movement like the LGBTQ or feminism etc when they get government backing all they give a f**k about is having power over everyone else in the name of equality. If anything we should use this as a method to find and remove all these toxic assholes from society and shove them all in a dome under the ocean or something.

There is definitely a reason why the global elite would seek to support radicalised ideologies such as the LGBTQ and I think it is to wear down the fabric of our society, our relationships with others, our freedoms (such as freedom of speech for example) and finally our sense of identity.

I think there's an interesting and uncanny synchronicity between what us happening in our modern society and the teachings of the Jews. @Lucas88 has done a lot of research into this topic lately and he told me that the Jews envision a messianic age where most Gentiles are either exterminated, or exist as androgynous slaves to serve Jewish masters.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Lesbians are man-haters. They are a prison term just waiting to happen to all guys that approach within a football field of them. And they shrink the pool of available women farther in a country that is already a major sausage fest.