Anglos(Wikipedia and "Progressives" sites) promote Male Sexualization and Male Homosexuality(Evidence)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Anglos(Wikipedia and "Progressives" sites) promote Male Sexualization and Male Homosexuality(Evidence)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I have been learning other languages. I have realized that when I read and article or magazine in a different language. Say French the article is usually "non-sexual" in nature. The article focuses on informing about a topic.

Meanwhile, when I read the same article in English usually it has either "male sexualization" or strong visuals and references towards "Male homosexuality." This are in topics that could very well be non-sexual in nature. Yet the "authors" choose to create this heavily sexualized content.

For instance, an article on "Atelier" its a workshop. In French the article is completely non-sexual in nature. I'm attaching a picture of it. If you read the whole article there's zero references to nudity..etc. The first picture is from the French wiki.

Meanwhile, the second picture is from the English wiki. You see the first image is of a naked man. Even worst, the second picture is of a almost young boy. I will not attach the picture due to how sensitive the topic is. However, it goes to show how "far gone" the Anglo Culture has become.

Furthermore, I am attaching the Italian version. And you will also see the same thing. There's almost ZERO references towards sex or homosexuality. There's only a female model mostly covered with a towel. And artists working...etc.

And this is not the only example, I also studied some Spanish and have seen the same thing. When you have an article written for the Spanish audience in Spanish. There's zero male homosexuality, zero references towards male sexualization. However, when you have the same written for the Spanish audience who lives in Los Angeles. There's heavy emphasis on male homosexuality, male sexualization. They show all the "telenovelas" actors shirtless...etc. While in the Spanish for the LATM audiences there's non of that.

Evidence:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atelier#/ ... n_1854.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atelier#/ ... _live).jpg

Why do I write this thread? I just feel bad for many young men in the US, Canada the UK. It seems that their own culture just won't give them a break. It's either homosexuality, transgenderism or inceldom.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Anglos(Wikipedia and "Progressives" sites) promote Male Sexualization and Male Homosexuality(Evidence)

Post by Roccia »

Anglos and jews, BAD NEWS!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Anglos(Wikipedia and "Progressives" sites) promote Male Sexualization and Male Homosexuality(Evidence)

Post by HouseMD »

More men being gay=more women for those that aren't
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

HouseMD wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 4:53 am
More men being gay=more women for those that aren't
80-90% of women only date the top 10-20% of men

It's absolutely true they are all chasing the same handful of men don't let them gaslight you.

And indeed, there are next to no (or no?) male gay incels, only heterosexual males. Gaycels don't exist anyway, faggots will f**k anything with a pulse.

Even guys who are ugly af, could easily f**k with gays, because they literally have 0 standards.