Messaging women on Tinder feels like doing math problems

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
trident765
Freshman Poster

Messaging women on Tinder feels like doing math problems

Post by trident765 »

After I changed my profile picture I did get start getting matches and messages from women in Colombia. Some of them are decent looking and they are all in their 20s. Many of them are tattooed or have nose rings, and say on their profile they want a short term relationship. Some of them do keep responding to my messages.

I wouldn't say that this is a place where a 10/10 will fall into your lap without effort, but it feels like getting a decent looking girlfriend would be "doable" for me given enough time and effort.

In America, I really feel like it was the essence of myself that kept me from getting girls. I don't feel this way here. But it's still not easy. I am messaging these girls and I feel like it is a mentally challenging task to to come up with the right texts to send. Also I have some anxiety about meeting them, because it is such an unfamiliar experience for me. It's like the part of my brain that is for talking to girls is underdeveloped as a result of decades of social isolation from women. I should have learned how to talk to girls 10 or 15 years ago but I grew up in f***ing America where the landwhales are too good for me!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Messaging women on Tinder feels like doing math problems

Post by willymonfrete »

I personally found latinas on the net to be one of the hardest to get.Same for eastern euro women.

No point in going abroad,if the women are just as hard.Even filipinas are getting harder,atleast online.Indonesians were the most easy,but they're genuinely not all that attractive.

Also,no point in going overseas for a woman without Virtue,you can find that easily in the states,if they're just as hard,then Happier Abroad becomes a Farce.

If you're white,you should chk out Sri lanka,they worship white guys hard and they don't have the same caste barriers and religious barriers to intermarriage,like their Hindu neighbours up north.Sinhalese women are also extremely beautiful,or can be.

that said,I want the 'passport'bros to go and ruin only a select few places(Colombia,Thailand,Phillipines),so I would never share this advise with a passport bro.

I think maybe an arranged marriage with a Bhili wife from Rajasthan looks more and more attractive lol Women these days are nuts.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Messaging women on Tinder feels like doing math problems

Post by willymonfrete »

the problem with women is that they're already more materially minded and simple minded.

those two together,create a mess.

women with virtue,looking to be a good wife to a good man is like finding hay piece in a stack of needles.