if I ever become successful I am only marrying a chinese woman for these reasons

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: if I ever become successful I am only marrying a chinese woman for these reasons

Post by MrMan »

This is kind of random, but when I was in college, there was this Chinese girl, from Taiwan but I assume ethnic Chinese, who gave me her number at this event they'd have every week where internationals would hang out. This was before regular people had cell phones, and I'd get home after 10 or 11 every night, since I lived about 20 miles out of town, worked, or just stayed around campus doing different activities or at a computer lab.

I never called the girl, but I wouldn't have anyway. She had a little hair coming out of her nose and didn't really float my boat for looks. She was kind of short, not ugly except for the nose hair, but I wasn't interested.

So I go to this international gathering again, and she's all upset and confronts me, "Why didn't you call me?" It was really weird. Didn't this girl have any self-respect? If I were her, I'd just be quiet about it instead of humiliating myself like that.

I was also somewhat clueless as to whether a girl liked me if I didn't like her. I mean, she gave me her number and I thought nothing of it because I wasn't interested. It may not have registered that she liked me, or if it did, I just forgot about it instantly because I wasn't attracted to her.