I almost cried tears of Joy upon hearing that the farmers won the election in holland

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

I almost cried tears of Joy upon hearing that the farmers won the election in holland

Post by 69ixine »

I know boeren or dutch farmers,and they are unjustly bullied by everyone and are pure pristine happy go lucky,innocent kind people.

So they deserve to rule their own country.

We need way less immigration to holland,and also way less globalism and EU interference.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I almost cried tears of Joy upon hearing that the farmers won the election in holland

Post by Cornfed »

It is positive in the short term, but the only way of resolving the situation is for the people who wanted to end farming in Holland to be jailed or killed. They are not going to just go away. Communists don't work like that.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: I almost cried tears of Joy upon hearing that the farmers won the election in holland

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 3:35 pm
It is positive in the short term, but the only way of resolving the situation is for the people who wanted to end farming in Holland to be jailed or killed. They are not going to just go away. Communists don't work like that.
if Holland became Fascist,the entire small hat controlled world would boycott and wage war on us.this is the best we got.but yeah no shit,Fascism is life,Fascism is happiness.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts