AI will defeat feminism,80% of female jobs gone from AI soon

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: AI will defeat feminism,80% of female jobs gone from AI soon

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 6:36 am
69ixine wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 5:13 am
June 29th, 2023, 5:04 pm
69ixine wrote:
June 29th, 2023, 4:57 pm
June 29th, 2023, 4:48 pm

I am not an expert yet. Just beginner but it has been my experience so far.
The first one never fluctuates up and down. Their dividend payout rate might fluctuate little bit depending on the economy and Federal Reserve raising interest rates. The principal value remains the same. You need to open up a new account and wait a while and park your money. The SPAXX will pop up in a month or two And it will always be there.

Unfortunately, stocks do go up and down and that is the fact of life. No body can avoid it. Not even Warren Buffet.
ETFs go up and down 1% to 2% or more, consumer staple such as Walmart, Coca Cola, Johnson and Johnson, even they go up and down 1% to 5%, sometimes more. Consumer staples are in the safe stock category but their dividend yield are low like 1% to 3% a year return.

Tech stocks such as A.I stocks go up and down like crazy. Bio, pharma, science, medical stocks remain dormant but shoots up more than 100% in a day. You got to sell it before it crashes down.

To answer your last question, unfortunately a lot of money. You need to put at least a 10k into 10% yield stock or ETF to make $100 monthly and 100k into 10% yield stock or ETF to make $1000 monthly. However, it's better than letting your money rot and lose it's value to inflation every year. Money decays every year thanks to Jewish usury and Federal reserve.

However there are pros. You don't need to do any work for the dividend income, you don't need to deal with assholes to earn those dividends,
and you stay motivated and financially disciplined once you learn how to manage your money and you can travel any where around the world without needing a job once the money stockpiles. This is the most passive as passive income can get.
I agree that is it the best.But 4.75% is awfully low,I wish there was a fidelity account that payed 8-10% atleast,oh well..gotta grind.
Still better than putting your money under the mattress.. the value of money decays every year from inflation.
You can save some money, put it in the account, take it out later and use it to buy your adobe house and rent it out to some one else. But
the problem is you have to attend to the tenant's needs, all the handiworks you have to do, you have to collect the money from the tenant, deal with assholes and lots of work. The Dividends income require no work once you figured out what to buy and what to do.

But that's how the stock market is my friend. low risk = low reward, high risk = high reward. I know this go against your spiritual beliefs but that's how the game is.
I agree brother,and I love you even more for helping me with this great advice,it is a life changer really.

Stay blessed my dear friend,and you're a great guy for Sharing this info publically.
Stay blessed and I am just giving this info out of charity. No monetary motive from me. I'm not looking to make a cent from anyone here.
They should have taught this in school.

Too bad nobody here in this site is willing to take it except you, brother. Lot of old timers who is married and have properties and kids here.
I just told you the tip of the iceberg. If you want, you can do the research on Youtube for more safe stocks and how to open up a Fidelity account.
Keep in mind it's your money and I also get my info from youtube and investopedia (encyclopedia for investors). Please don't get too greedy and gamble away your money in risky stocks. Managing your portfolio is a long term game not a get rich quick Bernie Madoff scheme. If you feel your progress is slow then you can invest little bit of your money in penny stocks or A.I stocks and watch it grow then sell them and put the earnings into your dividend stocks. You might have to pay some taxes.

Some guy on youtube even show off his 2 million dollar account in his portfolio publicly and claim that he gets $98,000 in dividends every year. Because he only invested in blue chip consumer staples, safe stocks, not the risky ones. He gets tax advantage too because the IRS collect less tax on long term stocks instead of short term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSiyOOP ... ndInvestor
It's all Love brother,I pmed you about a great investment for 10k,where you can charge 100 per hour with this device,quickly make your investment back,and it's legal with some disclaimers.

chk your pm.

Its about a brainwave device that's cutting edge.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: AI will defeat feminism,80% of female jobs gone from AI soon

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 10:11 am
June 30th, 2023, 6:36 am
69ixine wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 5:13 am
June 29th, 2023, 5:04 pm
69ixine wrote:
June 29th, 2023, 4:57 pm

I agree that is it the best.But 4.75% is awfully low,I wish there was a fidelity account that payed 8-10% atleast,oh well..gotta grind.
Still better than putting your money under the mattress.. the value of money decays every year from inflation.
You can save some money, put it in the account, take it out later and use it to buy your adobe house and rent it out to some one else. But
the problem is you have to attend to the tenant's needs, all the handiworks you have to do, you have to collect the money from the tenant, deal with assholes and lots of work. The Dividends income require no work once you figured out what to buy and what to do.

But that's how the stock market is my friend. low risk = low reward, high risk = high reward. I know this go against your spiritual beliefs but that's how the game is.
I agree brother,and I love you even more for helping me with this great advice,it is a life changer really.

Stay blessed my dear friend,and you're a great guy for Sharing this info publically.
Stay blessed and I am just giving this info out of charity. No monetary motive from me. I'm not looking to make a cent from anyone here.
They should have taught this in school.

Too bad nobody here in this site is willing to take it except you, brother. Lot of old timers who is married and have properties and kids here.
I just told you the tip of the iceberg. If you want, you can do the research on Youtube for more safe stocks and how to open up a Fidelity account.
Keep in mind it's your money and I also get my info from youtube and investopedia (encyclopedia for investors). Please don't get too greedy and gamble away your money in risky stocks. Managing your portfolio is a long term game not a get rich quick Bernie Madoff scheme. If you feel your progress is slow then you can invest little bit of your money in penny stocks or A.I stocks and watch it grow then sell them and put the earnings into your dividend stocks. You might have to pay some taxes.

Some guy on youtube even show off his 2 million dollar account in his portfolio publicly and claim that he gets $98,000 in dividends every year. Because he only invested in blue chip consumer staples, safe stocks, not the risky ones. He gets tax advantage too because the IRS collect less tax on long term stocks instead of short term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSiyOOP ... ndInvestor
It's all Love brother,I pmed you about a great investment for 10k,where you can charge 100 per hour with this device,quickly make your investment back,and it's legal with some disclaimers.

chk your pm.

Its about a brainwave device that's cutting edge.
Thanks I'll look into it.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!