White American Girls who date Black Guys are cool

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: White American Girls who date Black Guys are cool

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 11:54 pm
I think OP might be smoking crack, this is the first time I have ever heard somebody, in real life or the internet, suggest that there's anything good about White girls who sleep with Black guys. They are basically universally understood to be seriously damaged individuals.
Outcast you are acting foolish. Some of your observations are "alright" but here you are wrong. Just like you are only seeing the "good side" of Asians you are only seeing the "bad" side of white women who date black guys. Since some Asian girls possibly self-hating see you as a "trophy husband" you think all asians are like that while in real life Asians are "clannish" "competitive" and "unfriendly" to Non-asians.

You probably read online those observations about white-women and black men couples. However, in Real Life that white girls that I've seen dating black guys tend to be adventurous, open minded and "cool." Some of them even have style. The "white girls" who date blacks and hispanics tend to be cooler due to the influence of those cultures.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: White American Girls who date Black Guys are cool

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Mercer

Yeah that cartoon does not accurately represent what Asian girls look like. Nor could you get an Asian girl anyway. Asian girls want a man who has virtue, principles, loyalty, kindness, and intelligence. None of which you have. They’d probably even overlook your tiny penis if you had an even remotely admirable character but the truth is you are a pathetic weasely man who’s character is repulsive to every man and woman on Earth.