Traditionalism's Last Hope

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Traditionalism's Last Hope

Post by Kalinago »

I agree with him on this,however I realize that Having a woman dependant on me is easier than looking to 'slay'independant women.

So I will do it lol

this will never return to the west.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Traditionalism's Last Hope

Post by Kalinago »

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Kalinago wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 1:51 pm

I agree with him on this,however I realize that Having a woman dependant on me is easier than looking to 'slay'independant women.

So I will do it lol

this will never return to the west.
The West is finished, I gave up so many years ago but part of me says "you should just try again and see if anything has changed?" I can't date leftist women because they are impossible and I would hate their views on a lot of things. Conservative type women would probably be too strict and what have you. Aside from political beliefs, loneliness is the ultimate killer.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I'm not sure if I agree that it will never return to what he calls "the mechanized world." The main reason being that Hungary is really, really close to having brought back the traditionalist setup. Back when this video was made, it was 2014. I can understand why somebody would feel hopeless back then... But despite how many people keep trying to convince me otherwise... In the past five years or so... We have really seen the global right-wing fighting back.

Eastern Europe is moving towards not only towards mildly conservative values, but in some countries like in Hungary, Kosovo, and North Macedonia, they are legitimately trying to bring back full blown traditionalism. Orban's strategy, and he has said this himself, is basically to make pursuing a traditional lifestyle so financially beneficial that to it simply doesn't make any sense to go against the grain. He said in a speech he made after getting elected last year that even today, he is only halfway towards achieving his goal. The second part of his strategy is relentless propaganda. When he got elected back in 2010, his first priority was simply taking over all the institutions... He has banned gender studies, and he's even put the universities under his control and put loyalists in charge of all the universities in Hungary. Universities that try to teach a left-wing message are pushed out of the country or banned. In the primary school education system, he is having women be taught that being a wife and mother is the most important role a woman has in life. He also took over about 90% of the media in Hungary. Plays made in Hungary often contain nationalistic and conservative messages. Orban has also made it so that any company that promotes his values will get funding from the government. So basically you need to promote a conservative agenda if you want to have a very successful business in Hungary. Orban's government is even trying to figure out a way to make less women go to college.

So basically his strategy is to use heavy amounts of propaganda, and make traditional lifestyles so financially incentivized that women are in a state of semi-dependency on their husbands. To give you a report on the state of conservatism in Hungary so to speak. Having been there, there is no hookup culture in the nightclubs. You do not see strangers trying to hookup with one another. Everybody I met was also opposed to hookups, even in the city. There is no political correctness like there is in America. There's literally a brand of candy there called "negro candy."

As of right now, about 26% or 27% of Hungarian women are stay at home moms. The marriage rate is about 7.0 per 1,000. To give a comparison, America in the 1950s had a marriage rate of 8.4 per 1,000. That being said, the proportion of young people in the 50s was higher then it is in modern Hungary. I don't think marriage is quite as much of a guarantee in Hungary as it was in 1950s America. But its pretty damn close tbh. The birth rate is currently 1.5 per woman, mainly because people are still marrying too late in life. Even that could change soon though. Orban's next goal seems to be to lower the age of marriage by permanently eliminating income taxes for women who have a child by the age of 30. When I was in Hungary, I did notice that quite a few young women were walking around in wedding dresses. It didn't seem like it was unusual for young people to be married in Hungary. Perhaps it takes time for the statistics to adjust themselves.

So I do think its possible to have the traditionalist setup return to the mechanized world... However, I do think its very very difficult to do that while operating a purely democratic system. Hungary is technically a democracy... But it is basically a semi-authoritarian nation. You won't be arrested or beaten for criticizing the government, but nobody who opposes the government's agenda is allowed to have any power and Fidesz has set things up to make Hungary a nation of one party rule. Fidesz can amend the constitution to create any amendment they want because they control over 2/3 of parliament despite only having gotten 54% of the vote.

There are some US states that are pretty close to the traditionalist setup as well. If you eliminated affirmative action in America, that would be a huge first step towards bringing back true traditional values because women wouldn't be able to advance in the workforce so easily. If abortion is illegal, then they can't count on being able to have casual sex with no consequences. After affirmative action is eliminated, however, I think what would really bring back the traditionalist setup is making a law that essentially reverses affirmative action. Require companies to hire or promote a man if there's ever a situation where there's an equally qualified man and woman competing for the same position.

In the US, its still possible to create semi-autocratic rule in the individual states. Gerrymandering generally allows the Republicans to have much more power over each state government then they receive in votes proportionately.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 12:02 am
I'm not sure if I agree that it will never return to what he calls "the mechanized world." The main reason being that Hungary is really, really close to having brought back the traditionalist setup. Back when this video was made, it was 2014. I can understand why somebody would feel hopeless back then... But despite how many people keep trying to convince me otherwise... In the past five years or so... We have really seen the global right-wing fighting back.

Eastern Europe is moving towards not only towards mildly conservative values, but in some countries like in Hungary, Kosovo, and North Macedonia, they are legitimately trying to bring back full blown traditionalism. Orban's strategy, and he has said this himself, is basically to make pursuing a traditional lifestyle so financially beneficial that to it simply doesn't make any sense to go against the grain. He said in a speech he made after getting elected last year that even today, he is only halfway towards achieving his goal. The second part of his strategy is relentless propaganda. When he got elected back in 2010, his first priority was simply taking over all the institutions... He has banned gender studies, and he's even put the universities under his control and put loyalists in charge of all the universities in Hungary. Universities that try to teach a left-wing message are pushed out of the country or banned. In the primary school education system, he is having women be taught that being a wife and mother is the most important role a woman has in life. He also took over about 90% of the media in Hungary. Plays made in Hungary often contain nationalistic and conservative messages. Orban has also made it so that any company that promotes his values will get funding from the government. So basically you need to promote a conservative agenda if you want to have a very successful business in Hungary. Orban's government is even trying to figure out a way to make less women go to college.

So basically his strategy is to use heavy amounts of propaganda, and make traditional lifestyles so financially incentivized that women are in a state of semi-dependency on their husbands. To give you a report on the state of conservatism in Hungary so to speak. Having been there, there is no hookup culture in the nightclubs. You do not see strangers trying to hookup with one another. Everybody I met was also opposed to hookups, even in the city. There is no political correctness like there is in America. There's literally a brand of candy there called "negro candy."

As of right now, about 26% or 27% of Hungarian women are stay at home moms. The marriage rate is about 7.0 per 1,000. To give a comparison, America in the 1950s had a marriage rate of 8.4 per 1,000. That being said, the proportion of young people in the 50s was higher then it is in modern Hungary. I don't think marriage is quite as much of a guarantee in Hungary as it was in 1950s America. But its pretty damn close tbh. The birth rate is currently 1.5 per woman, mainly because people are still marrying too late in life. Even that could change soon though. Orban's next goal seems to be to lower the age of marriage by permanently eliminating income taxes for women who have a child by the age of 30. When I was in Hungary, I did notice that quite a few young women were walking around in wedding dresses. It didn't seem like it was unusual for young people to be married in Hungary. Perhaps it takes time for the statistics to adjust themselves.

So I do think its possible to have the traditionalist setup return to the mechanized world... However, I do think its very very difficult to do that while operating a purely democratic system. Hungary is technically a democracy... But it is basically a semi-authoritarian nation. You won't be arrested or beaten for criticizing the government, but nobody who opposes the government's agenda is allowed to have any power and Fidesz has set things up to make Hungary a nation of one party rule. Fidesz can amend the constitution to create any amendment they want because they control over 2/3 of parliament despite only having gotten 54% of the vote.

There are some US states that are pretty close to the traditionalist setup as well. If you eliminated affirmative action in America, that would be a huge first step towards bringing back true traditional values because women wouldn't be able to advance in the workforce so easily. If abortion is illegal, then they can't count on being able to have casual sex with no consequences. After affirmative action is eliminated, however, I think what would really bring back the traditionalist setup is making a law that essentially reverses affirmative action. Require companies to hire or promote a man if there's ever a situation where there's an equally qualified man and woman competing for the same position.

In the US, its still possible to create semi-autocratic rule in the individual states. Gerrymandering generally allows the Republicans to have much more power over each state government then they receive in votes proportionately.
in a democracy,this will never happen.

Also,this only works for white men,because hungary is xenophobic like most eastern european lands.

there's also the issue of having to work hard to keep up your wife and kids,this can be very stressful.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Kalinago

Well there’s always the Middle East. And the Middle East is a lot safer nowadays then it used to be. Not nearly as much terrorist activity. Places like Saudi Arabia or Jordan should be fine.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 1:19 pm
@Kalinago

Well there’s always the Middle East. And the Middle East is a lot safer nowadays then it used to be. Not nearly as much terrorist activity. Places like Saudi Arabia or Jordan should be fine.
good if youre a mainstream muslim with his blinders on.some people forsake logic and the pursuit of truth for blind following and utter stupidity,just for muh tradwife.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Kalinago wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 1:45 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@Kalinago

good if youre a mainstream muslim with his blinders on.some people forsake logic and the pursuit of truth for blind following and utter stupidity,just for muh tradwife.
Well we all gotta make compromises in life. If you want a loyal wife who will never leave you then you might have to tolerate her believing things you think are silly.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Kalinago wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 1:45 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@Kalinago

Well we all gotta make compromises in life. If you want a loyal wife who will never leave you then you might have to tolerate her believing things you think are silly.
I'm muslim,just a death-worthy heretic -infidel in all sunni eyes for the most part so this is not useful advice for me,and the non-peripatetic islamic(and jewish and christian)view of god stinks.maybe ill marry a twelver shia girl from iraq or iran if I can't marry a fellow ismaili tayyibi.

I don't wanna do taqiyah just to make things easier,though sometimes taqiyah is neccesary.