How to get multiple wives as a Muslim (advice for Muslim bros)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to get multiple wives as a muslim(advice for muslim bros)

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 10:51 am
That is just blatantly racist,and muslim Arab men are not drunks,definately not dirty if they're practicing islamic laws of purity,and the rest is a broad generalization based on soul crushing protestant anglo-saxon work ethics.
Not true - First of all, Muslim is not a race, therefore any remark regarding Muslims in general cannot be racist.

I myself had a lot to do with people from former French African colonies, and while not everybody from there was a Muslim, I have seen with my own eyes Muslims who started their breakfast with a bottle of whisky and ending their day in a nightclub with girls in Thailand and Japan.
They just felt free to do whatever they want while living outside of their own Muslim countries.
Afghanistan is much cleaner than London for example,according to a black guy that recently went there.
Why to compare a city with an entire country?
What about to compare a large city with another large city?

Let's see, Cairo vs. Tokyo

And this is a cheaper living area in Western Tokyo...and another one in Northern part of Tokyo

See the difference?

To be honest, I don't care how people are living - however let me say, there is no shortage of rich Muslim countries and such governments should help their own brothers and sisters at least with clean drinking water, sanitation, medical help and some other basic needs.
Violence potentially is only against non-muslims.
This is really a very serious problem.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to get multiple wives as a Muslim (advice for Muslim bros)

Post by MrMan »

I can think of two reasons why a man would want to be polygamous... well maybe three or four.

I'll start with the third and fourth reasons. If one is in a society where more wives equals more status, prestige, etc., then that's one. The fourth reason is religion, like some Mormon groups who think its more holy to have more than one wife.

I'd say reason two is having more kids if that's what you are after.

But the number one reason that I think might appeal to men on this forum is the sex. I get why a man might want two, three, or four women to have sex with instead of one. There's variety that appeals to some men. But also the quantity, and the putting their best foot (or whatever) forward as they compete with each other for a man's attention. And of course as a man gets into his 40's, or whatever, then he adds the one in her late teens or early 20's for some non-saggy variety.

But if women live together, their periods tend to synch up. So imagine a man marries two women, carefully choosing them so that their periods are optimized to allow most frequent access. One week one wife has the week off while the other one is ovulating. Some does he's called to action on two fronts on a two front war, and other days one of them is off work. If he wants very frequent activity, this sounds good. But their periods start to synch up--- something to do with the women smelling each other's hormones and their bodies shifting the days of the period-- a natural practical joke on the polygamist. So he gets days where he has to put up with period or PMS moodiness from both women and they are both out of service for a while. And then of course they are both at their most interested at the same time of the month. Maybe he's cool with that part of it. Maybe he's stretched too thin as he ages, and wonders why he married that teen who is still going strong in her 30's.

If he puts them up in separate residences, maybe they can still smell hormones on him from the other woman. I wonder if they synch up. Having four wives, two first week, another batch second-third week on different wings of the same mansion might space it out a bit if he wants a constant supply. But if he's serious about keeping his women happen, then he could face days where he's called to duty four time in a day.

That's just one aspect. Now, just think how draining even the best woman can be at times on your attention and if she gets pouty, annoyed, or upset. I suppose he could just ditch her and go to wife number 3. If they live together, the wives can squabble and try to get him to be an intermediary-- more drama to deal with. Some wife is probably going to be upset or pouting about something, or worse, angry, or something like that, just about all the time. It's constant drama. It may seem fun that the women all compete for him, but the day to day drama would be tiring. Then you have kids who get into fights or arguments and the mother's take their own child's side and lobby with the husband for more of his time or resources.

If the wives are kept separate, you have kids who aren't raised in the same house with each other, who don't think of each other as close siblings. They are competitors for their father's time.

So maybe he ends up with 50% to 400% more sex than in a monogamous relationship, which could feel like a physical pleasure paradise to him or an overwhelming task depending on the man and his health and age, or he ends up denying his wives after biting off more than he could chew (and hearing his wives remind him of it)... or after he starts to lose his proverbial teeth in his older years. But even if he gets more sex, he ends up with two to four times the headaches and drama-- or it could be 10 or 20 times the drama of just having one woman. Ancient kings had eunuch servants to manage the harem, probably for a reason. They could do smash and grab.... and go... and leave the drama behind.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 9:22 am
I can think of two reasons why a man would want to be polygamous... well maybe three or four.

I'll start with the third and fourth reasons. If one is in a society where more wives equals more status, prestige, etc., then that's one. The fourth reason is religion, like some Mormon groups who think its more holy to have more than one wife.

But the number one reason that I think might appeal to men on this forum is the sex. I get why a man might want two, three, or four women to have sex with instead of one. There's variety that appeals to some men. But also the quantity, and the putting their best foot (or whatever) forward as they compete with each other for a man's attention. And of course as a man gets into his 40's, or whatever, then he adds the one in her late teens or early 20's for some non-saggy variety.

But if women live together, their periods tend to synch up. So imagine a man marries two women, carefully choosing them so that their periods are optimized to allow most frequent access. One week one wife has the week off while the other one is ovulating. Some does he's called to action on two fronts on a two front war, and other days one of them is off work. If he wants very frequent activity, this sounds good. But their periods start to synch up--- something to do with the women smelling each other's hormones and their bodies shifting the days of the period-- a natural practical joke on the polygamist. So he gets days where he has to put up with period or PMS moodiness from both women and they are both out of service for a while. And then of course they are both at their most interested at the same time of the month. Maybe he's cool with that part of it. Maybe he's stretched too thin as he ages, and wonders why he married that teen who is still going strong in her 30's.

If he puts them up in separate residences, maybe they can still smell hormones on him from the other woman. I wonder if they synch up. Having four wives, two first week, another batch second-third week on different wings of the same mansion might space it out a bit if he wants a constant supply. But if he's serious about keeping his women happen, then he could face days where he's called to duty four time in a day.

That's just one aspect. Now, just think how draining even the best woman can be at times on your attention and if she gets pouty, annoyed, or upset. I suppose he could just ditch her and go to wife number 3. If they live together, the wives can squabble and try to get him to be an intermediary-- more drama to deal with. Some wife is probably going to be upset or pouting about something, or worse, angry, or something like that, just about all the time. It's constant drama. It may seem fun that the women all compete for him, but the day to day drama would be tiring. Then you have kids who get into fights or arguments and the mother's take their own child's side and lobby with the husband for more of his time or resources.

If the wives are kept separate, you have kids who aren't raised in the same house with each other, who don't think of each other as close siblings. They are competitors for their father's time.

So maybe he ends up with 50% to 400% more sex than in a monogamous relationship, which could feel like a physical pleasure paradise to him or an overwhelming task depending on the man and his health and age, or he ends up denying his wives after biting off more than he could chew (and hearing his wives remind him of it)... or after he starts to lose his proverbial teeth in his older years. But even if he gets more sex, he ends up with two to four times the headaches and drama-- or it could be 10 or 20 times the drama of just having one woman. Ancient kings had eunuch servants to manage the harem, probably for a reason. They could do smash and grab.... and go... and leave the drama behind.
In islam,a wife has certain behavioural standards,and cannot nag her husband etc if you marry religious women,polygamy should be a walk in the park,as long as you have a high enough income,which of course is enhanced by happierabroad.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: How to get multiple wives as a muslim(advice for muslim bros)

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 7:51 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 10:51 am
That is just blatantly racist,and muslim Arab men are not drunks,definately not dirty if they're practicing islamic laws of purity,and the rest is a broad generalization based on soul crushing protestant anglo-saxon work ethics.
Not true - First of all, Muslim is not a race, therefore any remark regarding Muslims in general cannot be racist.

I myself had a lot to do with people from former French African colonies, and while not everybody from there was a Muslim, I have seen with my own eyes Muslims who started their breakfast with a bottle of whisky and ending their day in a nightclub with girls in Thailand and Japan.
They just felt free to do whatever they want while living outside of their own Muslim countries.
Afghanistan is much cleaner than London for example,according to a black guy that recently went there.
Why to compare a city with an entire country?
What about to compare a large city with another large city?

Let's see, Cairo vs. Tokyo

And this is a cheaper living area in Western Tokyo...and another one in Northern part of Tokyo

See the difference?

To be honest, I don't care how people are living - however let me say, there is no shortage of rich Muslim countries and such governments should help their own brothers and sisters at least with clean drinking water, sanitation, medical help and some other basic needs.
Violence potentially is only against non-muslims.
This is really a very serious problem.
The problem is definately the white nations/white people,exploiting,invading,attacking,sanctioning and destroying the muslim nations,implementing puppets there etc

We can both cherrypick all day long,and mind you having been to alexandria,I can say it is cleaner than New york.

Japan is a exploitative nation,and can benefit from it's exploitation of muslims and global south christians to afford such infrastructure and amenities,yet still some muslim lands rival them without such a position of wealth.

many atheist countries,like Commiefornia have filth,as do catholic countries.but that doesn't support your orientalist picture of islam or muslims.

if you want to help muslim poor (and christian poor aswell)do the following:

1.petition your regime to stop being capitalist

2.support islamic unity and mutual trade,and ending exploitative trade and unequal exchange that siphons all the wealth to global north lands and economies.

3.support an end to white imperialism

4.support an end to the global white military power which safeguards 1. and 2.a circular effect,being that white military threats keep capitalism safe,and capitalism gains enough surplus to create a military of such power and strength.

5.support the deconstruction of global white supremacy in economic,social,cultural and 'moral'forms.

;)

that is literally the solution.but then your people will not be 'supreme'and you'll lose all of your privelage....but you're a moral person,right :roll:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 8:36 am
MrMan wrote:

In islam,a wife has certain behavioural standards,and cannot nag her husband etc if you marry religious women,polygamy should be a walk in the park,as long as you have a high enough income,which of course is enhanced by happierabroad.
You can say that, but women do not always live up to the ideal. They also have hormones, periods. If they don't nag, they can pout and cry, especially if you have a bunch of them with synched up periods while you get no action the whole week after marrying all those wives. :lol:

Are you wanting lots of sex, lots of romance, lots of kids, or is there some other motivation behind wanting polygamy?

How would you earn a decent living to support all these women in Yemen?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
February 14th, 2023, 12:07 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 8:36 am
MrMan wrote:

You can say that, but women do not always live up to the ideal. They also have hormones, periods. If they don't nag, they can pout and cry, especially if you have a bunch of them with synched up periods while you get no action the whole week after marrying all those wives. :lol:

Are you wanting lots of sex, lots of romance, lots of kids, or is there some other motivation behind wanting polygamy?

How would you earn a decent living to support all these women in Yemen?
Unless they are sick,or too tired and weak,a woman cannot deny her husband sex and vice versa in islam when they want it.Of course,if they have synched periods,they would be Haram for me anyway.

I want variety.

If I transition to a portable income or buy real estate in Yemen,and move to Hadhramaut or ma'arib or A'den I can be rich with the exchange rate and national salary there,just like how all HAers use their money from the first world to be richer in the third or second world,due to economic and gdp and currency differences.

this is not hard to understand.