South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Post by Moretorque »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 10:36 am
Moretorque wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 10:18 am
February 10th, 2023, 6:47 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 6:24 am
@Moretorque

Didn't know it was 109.. but damn. The Jews are in the Guinness book of world record of being kicked out of countries.
Some of the Jews I know say the same.. It's the elite Rich Jews that controls everything and they don't help out their fellow Jew men..
I don't know why.. perhaps too much greed and mistrust?

However how come American Media, Finance, Law, Government is filled with Jewish CEOs, Board of Director members, politicians, Judges, Lawyers, Financiers, etc? How is that possible if Jews don't help their fellow men out? :? Why do American government give $30 billion dollars "off the books" to Israel every year? Why is there Holocaust lessons at every school grade level and Jewish Hanukah is celebrated every year?
You don't see Koreans or Chinese people filling the seats of power in America.
Why would the Chinese even want to? They have their own country, and aside from some negative aspects of it. I've always thought Chinese history and culture was far more superior and fascinating than America's boring ass history shit. They don't even talk about the cool aspect of American history like Native American history, instead it's black history this, black history that like somehow black history is more important than Native American history. They want to talk about slavery shit all the time, and MLK's overrated ass speeches. And now they want to force feed everyone their boring ass women History.
The big banks run America and decide what the US teaches and they want civil war with blacks and all minorities fighting the whites who put the US together so they do what they do for what they call history. You are kinda full of it, the bank runs China as well, the same families who control America set China up and all of it. Do they teach the Chinese the ruling elite conquered them and put the country on ice after the opium wars ? NO THEY DON'T, they want to use the Chinese as the major feet on the ground power for WW 3 here now and want them brainwashed completely to do so just like they duped the dumb Americans about WW 2. You have to respect the ruling class, they run the same play book over and over and the problem is the dummies fall for it over and over and with the net this is inexcusable.. I understand China NET is majorily censored and with good reason because they are to be the biggest dupies for the great reset which the end goal is major depopulation.. I don't dare defy them as well, I don't want to boil in POO POO.. :shock:
How am I full of it? I simply said their history was more fascinating than American history. I'm not even talking about all the communist shit. I'm talking about a lot of the Three Kingdoms stuff which became world famous. Stuff like The Dynasty Warriors, etc was all based on that historical moment in Chinese history. Even their mythology is more interesting than Western mythology.
Sorry and I agree but the thing that makes America so great are the founding documents and they do not want the sheep figuring it out! They have pretty much won and the idiots simply know no bounds which they realized a long long time ago..
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Post by WilliamSmith »

February 10th, 2023, 10:36 am
I simply said their history was more fascinating than American history. I'm not even talking about all the communist shit. I'm talking about a lot of the Three Kingdoms stuff which became world famous. Stuff like The Dynasty Warriors, etc was all based on that historical moment in Chinese history. Even their mythology is more interesting than Western mythology.
@WanderingProtagonist
Do you love Chinese history and culture too?? :D That's awesome, if so!
I love it so much, and it's been one of my grand passions since I was little. (I originally was actually in my grandfather's musty backroom when I was a boy in pre-internet days, bored out of my mind and trying to fathom how Tolstoy or Hemmingway were even remotely bearable to anyone in their right mind, then I found... THIS:

That was Arthur Waley's selected translations of "Journey to the West" 西遊記 from the Ming dynasty (if I remember right), but later I also got into Three Kingdoms, "Water Margin" aka Heroes of the Marsh, and other classics once I had enough $$ to buy paperbacks of whatever translations were available and look this stuff up on the little screechy-sounding dial-up modems we had in the 90s, LOL.

But I highly recommend Waley's translation of "Monkey," it's incredibly funny and wildly entertaining and thought-provoking.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/