Autism is a Neurological Disorder and is no Joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Autism is a Neurological Disorder and is no Joke!

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 18th, 2022, 11:22 pm
I mean you say all this yet you also say that once you were in the Latin/Mediterranean world, you feel perfectly fine? That you are able to make friends and get girlfriends as well. So that completely contradicts the idea that its all because of your biological inferiority. The Latinos accepted you, and then you found a life over there. So its not your autism's fault, its British society's fault. And I'm not surprised you were an incel until you were 24 years old because British society is one of the most autist unfriendly societies imaginable. Even the normies can't find girlfriends or get married in Britain. The percentage of "never married" in Britain is 50% of the population now. I've read studies on British universities saying that 66% of the male students had no sex in the past year. Maybe it wasn't quite as bad when you went to university but that's what the studies are saying now of British universities. If even the normal British people can't do it then autistic people don't stand a chance in hell. If you had grown up in Latin America, your life would have been a lot better and you probably wouldn't have even noticed your autism much.

My mom homeschooled me starting in second grade, and when I hung out with other homeschooled kids, I did perfectly fine. When I was around public schooled kids, completely different story. College was basically my most "long term" public school experience, and it was absolute hell. High school would have undoubtedly been hell too if I had not been homeschooled and basically protected me from everything going on there by my parents.

My girlfriend is very likely autistic and her social difficulties are probably just as severe as yours are, maybe more. When I first met her, she literally could not speak at all. I had her over for a movie night, we watched two movies over about three hours I'd say. My friend and I talked a lot, she probably only gave two sentences the whole time. I have never met a person who was this shy in my entire life. It took a solid two months of hanging out, texting her, and getting to know her before we started dating. Even now she still kind of struggles with having conversations. This is because she has never had friends in her life. She has never gone to parties, she has never had sleepovers or hung out with other people her age.

Until now that is. I'm her boyfriend now and my best friends have become her friends. My whole family loves her because they think she's so sweet. And my friends have a lot of respect for her for the same reason. They keep telling me how lucky I am to have found her. She's the best girlfriend I could have possibly asked for. And I'm able to have a wonderful girlfriend because, unlike other guys, I had patience for her, I didn't judge her for being awkward, I tried to be understanding towards her shyness. Other guys saw how desperate she was to be loved and basically looked at her as pathetic and weak but I see her as cute and sweet.

And now, she is changing, slowly, but surely. She has become more comfortable with conversations, she talks to strangers a bit more. In group settings in particular, she has an easy time where she can take a backseat sometimes and let others talk but interject sometimes if she wants to. To some extent I think her difficulties with conversation come from pure lack of experience. She simply doesn't have much information to add to a lot of conversations due to a significant lack of life experience compared with most people her age.

@CaptainSkelebob Said I was the most judgmental person he had ever met. I will confess to be very judgmental about moral issues. However, I think I am unusually non-judgmental when it comes to people's weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and generalized weirdness. One of my friends' says he lives a double life, that he has a second life going on in the spiritual realm when he sleeps. He even has names for different planets and characters that inhabit this world as well as species of creatures. I don't know if its real or not, its not for me to say, but it definitely reminds me of the kind of brain that could come up with a universe like the Star Wars universe or the Tolkien Middle Earth universe, the Harry Potter universe or Game of Thrones universe. He also claims he can read people's energies if he touches a certain point on their back, claims to be able to read people's chemical processes, and read people's exact personalities and life goals on their face. Most people would think he is extremely weird or mentally ill for all this, but it doesn't bother me one bit.

Your problems stem from two things... One is British society. The other is your own self-loathing. Going to Latin America solves the British society problem but it doesn't solve your self-loathing problem. You subconsciously believe you are inferior because you're autistic. Stop thinking that way. Just accept yourself for who you are and feel proud of it.

When I was in college, I went to a dating advice event of some kind. I went up to the lady running it and told her "I'm 20 years old and never had a real girlfriend." And she told me "sometimes people can sense when you are trying to be something that you are not. It could simply be the way you look, but the image you are trying to sell to people doesn't line up with how they see you. So the people who might potentially be into you, aren't interested in the image you're selling, and the people who are interested in the image you're selling, are not buying your act. I remember when I was in high school. I kept trying to show people this image of me as some hip hop girl. Meanwhile, I'm this tiny White girl from the suburbs. People were like this isn't you at all!"

And that was what I needed to hear. Because I also, at the time, was like you, in a lot of ways. I tried to sell a very similar image to people that you are currently trying to sell. To be honest, I am very ashamed of that era of my life so I don't like talking about it. But when I look at how you act on this forum, I see the way I used to act when I was between the ages of 16 to 19 or 20. You are trying to show yourself as a promiscuous "alpha male" type guy. You glorify "primal masculinity," being a warrior, see yourself as dominant, and talk shit about nerds, other autists, or generally "uncool people." But the truth is, nobody who has those characteristics is autistic, nobody who has those characteristics would have been an incel until they were 24 years old. Anyone who is like that would love British society. They would never need to run halfway across the world or pay prostitutes to find sex and acceptance. Those type of guys are all socially savvy, none of them are simply all muscle and fitness. Its pretty much always muscle/fitness + socially savvy. I know its not what you want to hear but its the truth. You have intellect + physical fitness. Why can't you just be proud of that and roll with what you have?

The good thing is, you don't need to be an alpha male to get sex. Honestly, I have a lot more sex these days then my former frat boy roommates did, with a girl who's even prettier then the girls they were with. I would argue that my method is a lot more effective then theirs is, even if theirs is more effective at seducing a wider range of girls. I have very high intellect, low social skills, and medium physical fitness. I made the best of what I have and it worked fine.

I am happy that I am autistic, because it gave me my high intellect and that intellect has helped me more then natural social skills could have ever helped me. High intellect gives me the ability to solve any problem and make up for every deficiency imaginable. Intellect is what allows man to conquer any obstacle. A strong man may be able to lift a large rock by himself but a smart man creates a machine to lift a rock that's 10x bigger, a socially savvy man may instinctually have social skills, but the smart man finds better quality people to socialize with.

Intellect is the most valuable talent on Earth. I would not trade my intellect for anything. Intellect gives you the ability to break the rules that everybody thinks they needs to follow, but intellect shows you how to break those rules and astonish everyone by turning out more successful for having done it. Autism is not a neurological disorder. It is simply a new, evolutionary adaptation.
You are one of the most judgemental ppl I have met fella
Ur a fuvking prick
Why am i not suprised to see you as one of the main members posting on a thread about being a mental spastic
BWAHAHAHA
Teehee
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If ur autistic its coz ur a f***ing spaz....
But thats hardly a shocker coming from one of the biggest windowlickers on HA PMSL
Bet ur windows are immaculate fella
Eh
LOL