Drink 0.5L of 17% Alcohol in Under 30 Minutes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Drink 0.5L of 17% Alcohol in Under 30 Minutes

Post by Tsar »

I got a super buzz! Great for going out and about, or as a liquid sleeping pill. I didn't do either because I was having great online conversations with people elsewhere on the internet to make real friends abroad!

But make me feel like I was floating on a river! Definitely the perfect combination of buzz for a drink without any hangover risk or blackout risk! It's sweet, easy to drink, and gives a buzz high. No blackout risk.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Drink 0.5L of 17% Alcohol in Under 30 Minutes

Post by Cornfed »

You're only an amateur drinker then.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 8:04 am
I got a super buzz! Great for going out and about, or as a liquid sleeping pill. I didn't do either because I was having great online conversations with people elsewhere on the internet to make real friends abroad!

But make me feel like I was floating on a river! Definitely the perfect combination of buzz for a drink without any hangover risk or blackout risk! It's sweet, easy to drink, and gives a buzz high. No blackout risk.
Are you kidding me? The Indians used to drink anti-freeze or other chemical cleaners and they'd get a buzz too.

You need to be careful Tsar. Take care of that liver.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Tsar wrote:

Are you kidding me? The Indians used to drink anti-freeze or other chemical cleaners and they'd get a buzz too.

No one drinks anti-freeze! I know all about anti-freeze. You don't ingest it because it can cause cramps and other terrible effects which will be painful. Anti-freeze has a sweet taste which can also be concealed in sweet foods and supposedly survive baking. It's very toxic so it's not ingestible without terrible consequences.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Tsar wrote:

They would huff hydrocarbons, actually. Gasoline gets you a lot of mileage, no pun intended, per dollar