Do men from other countries visit/expat to America for our women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Do men from other countries visit/expat to America for our women?

Post by statnerd »

I was just thinking about some foreign guy coming over to the U.S. because he has some weird fetish for fat, ill-tempered White women. I guess there are some men in other countries who have that kind of fetish, or maybe they are masochistic.

I can't imagine there are large numbers of them though. Most people who immigrate to the U.S. are trying to escape poverty or dangerous conditions in their home country. They come for the money, not because they are attracted to the women in the U.S.

I'm having a hard time envisioning a happier abroad type movement for people in other countries who are into American women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do men from other countries visit/expat to America for our women?

Post by Taco »

Men come from all over the world to work in America which creates increased demand for American women in the dating/marriage market. Its the best possible situation for the women.

The opposite condition happens in the Philippines where there there are lots of men working overseas which creates lower demand for Philippines women. Its very easy to get a girlfriend.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HappyGuy

Re: Do men from other countries visit/expat to America for our women?

Post by HappyGuy »

statnerd wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 2:57 pm
I'm having a hard time envisioning a happier abroad type movement for people in other countries who are into American women.
There probably used to be such men. I think by the time internet dating arrived men got the picture.