Winston and Yick meet online!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston and Yick meet online!

Post by yick »

The battle of minds met on Skype and we had a nice chat for nearly an hour!

Winston is a nice chap though he seems to be struggling with lockdown, he has a great plan regards moving to Latin America which I think is the natural next step of his 'Happier Abroad' journey. He thinks he might jive better with Brazil or Argentina and I agree with that - I think he is bored with his life in Asia and that Latin America will rejuvenate him and his passions regards this project.

He has contacts in Mexico with Matt Hanson but he can figure everything out pretty quickly like he did when he landed in Russia twenty years ago! I hope he makes that move next year. I advised Colombia but Mexico, Argentina, Brazil are all good in my opinion!

My impressions of Winston, he is a bright and intelligent guy, he seems a gentle soul - that is how he come across and I mean that in the best way possible but I wish him well for the next stage of his life - which is definitely coming and that is well due.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston and Yick meet online!

Post by Winston »

Yeah it was nice talking to Yick. He sounds like a gentlemen from the UK with a British accent, like you hear on the BBC. lol. I like the UK accent.

I told him that had he and Ghost met in real life they might have gotten along. It's funny, but I've noticed that some guys get along better in person than online, because online people tend to be angry and vent, which can easily cause fights that wouldn't happen in real life.

I agree with Yick. My personality and soul probably fit in better in Latin America than Asia in general, because I'm too freespirited and non-materialistic and not a workaholic and not focused on making big bucks and am not into business. I prefer Asian women physically though, but soulwise I fit better in Latin cultures probably. I'm kind of a weird blend that isn't congruent. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I prefer Asian women too to the European look and I found Peru was a great place that had that kind of mixed look where I found lot of really stunning women! When people talk about 'ugly' women there, obviously there are but there are some amazing looking women - really striking with great bodies and really engaging.

I think Brazil would be a good trip but I have heard it is expensive, I think people can put their ideas to you here about which part of Latin America you should venture to next. Colombia has nice weather and it is cheap to live there and the women are nice looking but I reckon they all have their pros and cons - next trip to Latin America next year is back to Colombia for what it's worth!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In Tijuana, Mexico I met this Colombian girl at a disco. When we sat down and made out, it was electric. She was so sensual. Kissing her and making out and french kissing her felt so electric, like electricity surged through my body. Dang. She was so sensual. If this is how most Colombian women are, then wow I definitely would like them! This is the Colombian girl I'm referring to whom I kissed and made out with. It was amazing and unforgettable. So sensual!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 3:41 am
In Tijuana, Mexico I met this Colombian girl at a disco. When we sat down and made out, it was electric. She was so sensual. Kissing her and making out and french kissing her felt so electric, like electricity surged through my body. Dang. She was so sensual. If this is how most Colombian women are, then wow I definitely would like them! This is the Colombian girl I'm referring to whom I kissed and made out with. It was amazing and unforgettable. So sensual!

There you go! That's your next destination! Colombia! (Or Tijuana) :D
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

No disrespect to Colombia, and I love the people there, but I found the air pollution in the city (Bogota) I was in to be horrible. Even before COVID years (2013) ago when I was there, you could see people walking around with masks to protect themselves from the polluted air, probably from automobile exhaust.

Be prepared for that if you go there, unless that has improved.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Well I wouldn't suggest Bogota to anyone, not the nicest climates and can get cold. I would prefer the towns and cities around Medellin or Ibague. Lovely around there and the people are very friendly and polite.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

yick wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 4:12 am
Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 3:41 am

There you go! That's your next destination! Colombia! (Or Tijuana) :D
When was that photo from? 1995? lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 12:08 pm
When was that photo from? 1995? lol
No. Why do you say that? You are strange and don't make sense. Are you on drugs? It was from 2006. But it was unforgettable, because when I made out with her, it felt so romantic and intimate and sensual and a surge of electricity went through me. Like kissing Karmen Elektra. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Yick. I don't get something. If Droid was the one that doxxed Ghost, then why did Ghost blame you? Ghost seems intelligent too, why would he mix you and Droid up and not see the difference. He is educated and can read and see who doxxed him right?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 11:05 am
Btw Yick. I don't get something. If Droid was the one that doxxed Ghost, then why did Ghost blame you? Ghost seems intelligent too, why would he mix you and Droid up and not see the difference. He is educated and can read and see who doxxed him right?
Because Ghost wanted to get at me and was willing to lie to do so.

He didn't mix us (droid and I) up, it was a deliberate ploy to get me banned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe Ghost was angry because you bullied him, so he saw you as the cause or trigger for Droid to dox him?

Why doesn't he just forget it and come back and return to normal? I don't get that. Lots of fights happen on this forum but usually people forget about it and return anyway. Such as CE and hypermak for instance.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 1:04 am
Maybe Ghost was angry because you bullied him, so he saw you as the cause or trigger for Droid to dox him?

Why doesn't he just forget it and come back and return to normal? I don't get that. Lots of fights happen on this forum but usually people forget about it and return anyway. Such as CE and hypermak for instance.
He STARTED the trouble - not me. I have never started trouble with Ghost - he was the one who got personal with me and he got it back and he couldn't handle the fight he started.

I didn't bully him, he just got a taste of his own medicine. Saying that, if he did come back here, I am not interested in rehashing old fights from four years ago. I think he should come back and I would leave him alone, you're in touch with him, if it needs that I leave this place then I am happy to do that.