US Airlines Are Whining About Foreign Carriers airlines.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US Airlines Are Whining About Foreign Carriers airlines.

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 9:21 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 8:41 pm
November 27th, 2020, 8:33 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 8:14 pm
This is one of the few areas where globalization has actually improved things. You get the cute stewardesses that everyone wants instead of ugly fat harridans and faggots.
But you’ll be barred from enjoying any of that because you’re too frightened about a vaccine.
:lol:
Dude, you realise that at best, you are becoming a bitter old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn. You realise that, don't you. The one piece of advice I can give you that you might take is to get a medical check up. Point out a sudden personality change from bad to worse. I'm not kidding.
There, there, there. I know the truth hurts you. No need to lash out in unrestrained anger.
Are you talking to me or you own inner self?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 9:33 pm
November 27th, 2020, 9:21 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 8:41 pm
November 27th, 2020, 8:33 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 8:14 pm
This is one of the few areas where globalization has actually improved things. You get the cute stewardesses that everyone wants instead of ugly fat harridans and faggots.
But you’ll be barred from enjoying any of that because you’re too frightened about a vaccine.
:lol:
Dude, you realise that at best, you are becoming a bitter old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn. You realise that, don't you. The one piece of advice I can give you that you might take is to get a medical check up. Point out a sudden personality change from bad to worse. I'm not kidding.
There, there, there. I know the truth hurts you. No need to lash out in unrestrained anger.
Are you talking to me or you own inner self?
Huh? You're the one who's living hand to mouth and mopes around the house all day, everyday with no apparent purpose in life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 27th, 2020, 10:04 pm
Huh? You're the one who's living hand to mouth and mopes around the house all day, everyday with no apparent purpose in life.
You don't have any purpose in life. You are a pet of the regime which others have to pay for. If you had been aborted like most of your contemporaries, how would we all not be better off?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 10:43 pm
You don't have any purpose in life. You are a pet of the regime which others have to pay for. If you had been aborted like most of your contemporaries, how would we all not be better off?
You don't have any purpose in life. You are a symbol of the dispossessed, lower class which others have spend money to guard against. If you had been snuffed out in a drug overdose like most of your contemporaries, how would we all not be better off?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 27th, 2020, 11:02 pm
You are a symbol of the dispossessed, lower class which others have spend money to guard against.
Eh, I was a guard, and people rightfully trusted me to teach their children. Lets not project your negrosities onto others.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 10:43 pm
You don't have any purpose in life. You are a symbol of the dispossessed, lower class which others have spend money to guard against. If you had been snuffed out in a drug overdose like most of your contemporaries, how would we all not be better off?
To be fair, Cornfed has done well not to go down the needle-and-spoon route like white trash where I live, popular at school with a bright future ahead of them in their cruddy hometown and then BOOM - they're smack rats stealing, being made homeless and leaving personal destruction in their wake - if Cornfed lived where I was from he would be now in a mobility scooter near death with a charge sheet a mile long but he did go to university and lived in Korea/China. I have to say, for his ilk - he has overachieved.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 11:49 pm
You are a symbol of the dispossessed, lower class which others have spend money to guard against.
Eh, I was a guard, and people rightfully trusted me to teach their children. Lets not project your negrosities onto others.
Have you started on your book yet? :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 12:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
No, haven't thought of a topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 12:11 am
yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I guess the PhD and starting a new business ideas fell by the wayside too!

Can’t wait to see his next big plan of the month. :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
You’re kidding right? Being a flunky security guard and teaching English to kids are all you have to show?

My GOD you are worthless!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I gave you one! All you had to do was follow it and fill in the gaps! :evil:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

November 28th, 2020, 12:27 am
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I guess the PhD and starting a new business ideas fell by the wayside too!

Can’t wait to see his next big plan of the month. :lol:
He is like folk back home, won't be helped as they slide down the pole of despair. :(
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 28th, 2020, 12:29 am
Cornfed wrote:
You’re kidding right? Being a flunky security guard and teaching English to kids are all you have to show?

I've done other things, but I was just refuting your post. What have you done but dress in a costume and take your part in a government chimp's tea party.?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 12:32 am
November 28th, 2020, 12:29 am
Cornfed wrote:

I've done other things, but I was just refuting your post. What have you don't but dress in a costume and take your part in a government chimp's tea party.?
I’m not stupid enough to dox myself, but suffice it to say if I put a link to my LinkedIn profile here, you and one or two others would be hysterically screaming that it’s all fake and impossible to be my actual list of accomplishments.

Let’s just say, the financial machine I am building for myself has made me very wealthy and when I am gone, it will enhance lives of many for generations to come. “Fock You” money has a tendency to do that. But as a rent a cop and English tutor in Asia, you wouldn’t know anything about that.