In America, "sorry" is no longer used in context of apology and is no longer even appropriate to use in apology.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

In America, "sorry" is no longer used in context of apology and is no longer even appropriate to use in apology.

Post by Mercury »

So you did something wrong or offensive. You did something you shouldn't have. You want to apologize for it.

Unfortunately, there is no longer such a thing as apology anymore in the United States of Hate. Only lifelong punishment like you were behind every single terrorist attack ever to occur on American soil.

In America today, saying that you are sorry means nothing anymore. The word "sorry" is no longer even used in context of apology. It is no longer used in contexts of, for example;

"I'm sorry I broke your desk lamp."

"I'm sorry I was violent with you last night."

and similar contexts.

Today, the word "sorry" is used in contexts of restriction and punishment.

"I'm sorry, but you can't be here anymore."

"I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to interact with me or anyone I hang out with anymore."

"Sorry, no single riders allowed."

America is clearly a default hate country and a hateful nation. A nation of bitter enemies, a nation of unforgiveness, and no wonder even a nation where in fact all strangers are default enemies! In fact, trying to tell someone you're sorry for hurting them actually worsens their hate against you! Like pouring water on a wax fire. In a nation where pursuing a woman is considered worse than even 9/11 and where, if you get in trouble for asking a woman out, the entire community wants Martial law declared and you taken out by a barrage of air-to-surface missiles, RPG/bazooka fire, tank fire, and automatic rifle and machine gun fire at the same time, if you mess up, you are punished for life.

In America, there is a storm coming, but the chain saw and stump grinder are already gassed up and laid to the base of the tree, and any tree that loses a branch in a storm is immediately and promptly cut down and hauled away.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In America, "sorry" is no longer used in context of apology and is no longer even appropriate to use in apology.

Post by yick »

Thought about leaving it and going somewhere else or are you going to cry and whinge about it for the rest of your life? :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In America, "sorry" is no longer used in context of apology and is no longer even appropriate to use in apology.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 2:18 am
Thought about leaving it and going somewhere else or are you going to cry and whinge about it for the rest of your life? :lol:
Great question and it is not only him who should work on leaving.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 7:35 am
yick wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 2:18 am
Great question and it is not only him who should work on leaving.
True! :lol:

Saying that, 'Mercury' is the worst of all the wet lettuces. :lol: