I just came across the most depressing post/rant about women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

I just came across the most depressing post/rant about women

Post by clowny »

Found this rant on the Godlike Productions forum and thought it was worth sharing here. Pretty depressing stuff.

Anybody else spent an entire lifetime without love?

I'm 55 years old. Clean cut, dark brown hair, green eyes. 6 foot 1, about 200 pounds. Work out several times a week, very fit and muscular. Get complements all the time. Even men ask me my "secret". Had a cop friend ask me the other day, how I stay in shape at this age.

Yet... I have NEVER experienced love, in 55 years. I was never told even once by either of my parents, that they loved me. My dad was a functional alcoholic, and my mother was an emotionally detached nervous wreck. I have several siblings, but we have been estranged from each other my entire adult life.

Yeah... I've had sex a few times. When I say "a few", I mean just that. I've had sex three times in my entire life, but it certainly wasn't with anyone who loved me. I have met plenty of actresses though.

I have some very good insight as to what my problem has been, but have never been able to do anything about it. You see, I love truth, logic, and reason. And to women, truth, logic, and reason is just like Kryptonite is to Superman. They run from it like the plague.

In fact, the truer something is, the more tenaciously a woman will struggle against it. And women are so emotionally unstable today, that even saying ONE wrong word, is enough to throw everything that WAS building into a relationship, right into the scrap heap.

No negotiation.

No second chances.

No acceptance of apologies, even when I wasn't wrong.

And actually, I find it to be too DANGEROUS to get involved with one of these creatures nowadays, when all it takes is one irrational finger pointed at you, by an emotionally disturbed headcase, to land you in PRISON, no matter HOW nice and reasonable a guy you are.

Anyway... back to my story...

I've gone through 55 years, wondering what on earth does it take to find a woman who loves logic and reason, when every one that I've ever met, is repelled by common sense, and attracted to jive talking huckster "bad boys".

I've had people recommend that I just become one of these lying users and abusers myself, but I would rather just trudge on through the years alone, to my grave, before I would ever lower myself, and become one of these hell-bound degenerate turds. These guys who tell women whatever they want to hear, just to get laid, which has NOTHING to do with love.

But let me ask you a question...

If you had lived your ENTIRE life, with ZERO (emphasis on the word zero) love, would you even find it POSSIBLE to love others, after so many years of rejection. This, of course, just multiplies the problem, when one walks around angry and bitter.

But how does one FAKE happiness, when there is so much pent up anger, bitterness, and frustration inside? I used to feel uncomfortable admitting to myself and others, that I hate women. I no longer feel uncomfortable.

I used to think (when I was a teenager) that women were these mystical creatures, that could bring so much happiness and fulfillment to life. I had no idea that 35 years later, that I would feel the way I do.

The ONLY success I ever had, was when I got a job as a television news anchor in a major city, and the "celebrity" factor would attract women. But never the RIGHT kind of women. The kind that love you for YOU, instead of the kind that seek the attention that you could bring THEM, from OTHER people.

But apart from that, I have never in my entire life, experienced actual love. And these women only want what they can get, whether it be money, or attention from others, because of their "famous" boyfriend, etc... Other than my 12 years a public figure, I've gotten ZERO attention from women.

Even the ones who flirt with me, or that I found out (through a friend) that they like me, as soon as they find out that I am a noble man, a truthful man, an honest man, a logical man, they completely lose ANY interest they previously had.

That is why I laugh when women tell me they want an "honest" guy. Women DETEST honesty. Whether they admit it or not, they are attracted to LIARS, and guys who merely tell them what they want to hear.

Yeah... I know. The answer to all this, is to just down a bottle of sleeping pills, chased by a bottle of Jack Daniels... Right? Hell, I wouldn't even do THAT, because I feel like I would give some piece of shit some kind of sick satisfaction.

I don't look at my fellow human beings with love. I look at them as a rat would look at other rats trapped in the same cage, competing for food. I feel as if they would take a shit on my head, if it meant an extra dollar in their pocket.

All I've ever experienced in this life, has been actors and actresses, users and abusers, back stabbers and cutthroats. And there is not a SINGLE person that I want ANYTHING to do with.

I feel like the secret to getting through life without cracking up, is to NOT GIVE A SHIT about anyone, or anything. Just existing.

But obviously, it doesn't work, because I catch myself repeating this to myself every day, at least a dozen times a day, as if I am continually trying to convince myself that I don't give a shit.

In fact, that's the only reason I am typing this all out here. because it's hard to go through life feeling this way, and yet holding it all inside. So I wanted to see if there were any other people out there, who have gone through an entire life without ANY love.

Your own experiences are welcome here. Feel free to share. Any trolls that want to do some trolling here, well, you are just part of the reason that I look forward to the destruction that this planet is soon going to experience. And if you think that's sick, think about how sick you would have to be, to want this Satanic age to continue forever.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

You know it's really sad when a guy who looks the way he does and has had a sort of "celebrity" status STILL can't find a good woman. Society really is f***ed.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

"If you had lived your ENTIRE life, with ZERO (emphasis on the word zero) love, would you even find it POSSIBLE to love others, after so many years of rejection. This, of course, just multiplies the problem, when one walks around angry and bitter. "

Yep, it sure does. And when womens' response to that is usually "Man up!" you get the feeling the solution is very difficult to find in Western society and you might not ever attain it here.[/img]
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Before I met my filipino bebe (which I intend to visit when I get the finances in order), I felt this way exactly. Now I think about how lucky I am. I honestly feel bad for people like this. Matter of fact, I am dealing with a friend who went through a nasty breakup with his girlfriend. She didn't even notify him in person, but just broke it by removing herself from the relationship status on fb. When he asked for an explanation, she unfriended him, and blocked him. And I hate to be rude, but she was an ugly bitch bitch besides the point, yet she acted like ms. Almighty. The more I live around here, the less I wanna live here.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

See clowny, that was a good post. I appreciated it. Now why do you go out of your way to insult me all the time?

Anyway, happier abroad does good work. I hope this guy wakes up to it. Someone should send him over here.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

His mistake was in letting his overall happiness in life hinge on getting the magical NAWALT he presupposed was forthcoming.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: I just came across the most depressing post/rant about women

Post by Zambales »

He should have woken up a long time ago by escaping this entitled, pretentious environment and looked further afield for a partner. Sounds like he was setting the bar too high and expected that a stable and loving relationship with a 10/10 actress would be a foregone conclusion.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

clowny wrote:
April 28th, 2013, 4:30 am
Anybody else spent an entire lifetime without love?
C'mon everyone who is male should be raising his hand!
If you're searching for a woman to "love you for YOU" then you'll be searching fruitlessly your entire life. A woman will trade the illusion of love in exchange for utility, but that is the most a man will ever get from her.

No, going abroad doesn't change that fundamental reality. All it may do is lower the cost for the male party in that exchange, if the country abroad is sufficiently backwards and desperate that a local woman views a foreign man as salvation from poverty. That's a business transaction. That ain't love.

Still the best essay I know of on the topic below. And if you doubt what he says, do as he suggests and stop making your "payments" to a woman and see if you keep getting the same affection from her.

PoopeePooPoo
Freshman Poster

Post by PoopeePooPoo »

He could have easily solved his problem by moving abroad.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

He mentioned the root of the problem....
I have NEVER experienced love, in 55 years. I was never told even once by either of my parents, that they loved me. My dad was a functional alcoholic, and my mother was an emotionally detached nervous wreck. I have several siblings, but we have been estranged from each other my entire adult life.
......but didn't focus any energy at all about it in his rant, instead he is putting all his energy into blaming women.

Many Incels come from dysfunctional homes, if he lived in a toxic environment where he never felt any kind of love from his parents and siblings then he never learned how to love, he has grown up confused, disconnected, hating himself and hating people in general.....which is understandable if he had a bad background like that. There is nothing worse for a childs development than a lack of love and nurturing. Its very sad.

But the problem is not "women"....the problem is the deep-rooted psychological traumas he has pent up inside since his childhood that are causing him a mental and emotional disconnection with the world around him. Blaming women is a mental smoke shield and an emotional comfort blanket for him that covers up the reality and saves him from having to confront aspect about himself that he would have to face if he wanted to properly heal from his past, those issues are deep inside and he most likely has been living his own life trying to forget them and avoid thinking about, burying them deep in his psyche. Noticing that he lightening skims over his family issues at the start, pays no more focus to it and starts a rant about women. Women cant love him, and he could never love a woman, he doesnt even know what love is

Poor guy :cry:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most American men are "mistrained" about women by Hollywood, by dishonest women, and by a gynocentric culture. The fortunate minority of men who have sagacious fathers, brothers, or male mentors have a romantic advantage that this man never benefitted from.

Quite frankly, the moment I saw women people to just directly approach for sex or offer money for favors the better I did. Most men choose to play the manipulative dance that women play so they can squeeze everything from the man (attention, money, favors, labor, etc) before the man can score with them.

Treat a woman like a virtuous flower and that is what she will expect. Treat a woman like a whore and you'll light her fire and be turned on by it (despite any initial protestations).
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I'll bet this guy has had plenty of opportunities come along but he failed to recognize them or he didn't trust them.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

TD-40 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 7:16 pm
I'll bet this guy has had plenty of opportunities come along but he failed to recognize them or he didn't trust them.
its highly possible.

or else, he had opportunities but was oblivious to them

or he had opportunities but ruined them by being overly logical, he said he has spent his life looking for a woman who is attracted to logic.....women are not turned on by logic, they are turned on by emotions. He didn't have emotions for them to be turned on by because he never learned how to access his emotional side because his family never showed him the emotions he needed to experience.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:32 pm
TD-40 wrote:
its highly possible.

or he had opportunities but ruined them by being overly logical, he said he has spent his life looking for a woman who is attracted to logic.....women are not turned on by logic, they are turned on by emotions. He didn't have emotions for them to be turned on by because he never learned how to access his emotional side because his family never showed him the emotions he needed to experience.
Yes it is clearly all his fault because he doesn't fell the right emotions or stir his coffee in the right way or some such and the fact that females are all worthless psychotic sluts married to the government has nothing to do with it. :roll:
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 10:10 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:32 pm
TD-40 wrote:
its highly possible.

Yes it is clearly all his fault because he doesn't fell the right emotions or stir his coffee in the right way or some such and the fact that females are all worthless psychotic sluts married to the government has nothing to do with it. :roll:
why you twisting my words you fool?. Where did I say it was his fault?. Have a conversation with me without using strawman arguments please.....are you capable of doing that?