When did you wake up?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

When did you wake up?

Post by Citizen »

Have any of you stopped to ask yourselves when you "woke" up to what was going on? If you always knew (likely because you were not poisoned with fluoride) then you would be part of the insider clubs. You would have a hot whore of a wife. You would be tall, strong and healthy. You would be living on the coast in a city not being poisoned. You would be one of the thieves who stole from everyone and thus destroyed the world yet again.

I notice that Winston Wu was traveling abroad and blogging about it way back in 2002. I never read his blogs. I don't know what he was advocating back then. Whatever he was saying, "No big world collapse" occurred. The Happier Abroad forum seems to have been set up in 2007 or 2008. In 2006 the US housing bubble peaked and mortgage bubble started to burst. In 2007-8 the world system broke. Why? Printing money and expanding credit is something that has been being done since the dawn of civilization. Reagan's government did it. Everybody said, "Hooray!". Hasn't almost every US President expanded credit and the amount of money in circulation? The savings and loan scandal never broke the system. The dot com bubble never broke the system. People around the work kept wanted to be part of the game and try to make money. So why did the world system break this time? What changed?

Again I ask, when did you wake up. When did people around the world wake up on mass? Do you know why you woke up?
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: When did you wake up?

Post by drealm »

I would Say Donald Trump is the culmination of the manosphere. He couldn't of been elected without them and they couldn't of existed without the internet. I don't know when the manosphere started but probably after 2000's. 8 years under Obama's politically correct climate really pushed people into whatever anonymous corners of the internet they could find. During the Bush (Jr) years, I never remember any of this manosphere stuff existing.

So I would say I woke up some time in Obama's first term. This is when I discovered loveshy, happier abroad, etc. It's also when I read F Roger Devlin's Sexual Utopia in Power.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Awakening is a continual process. I remember many times when I thought that I was awake, and I was probably more aware than most, but then there were always more awakenings, one after another. Awakening never ends. The light just begins to shine brighter and brighter. The blindfold is removed, the ears are opened, and the heart becomes tender.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Adama wrote:Awakening is a continual process. I remember many times when I thought that I was awake, and I was probably more aware than most, but then there were always more awakenings, one after another. Awakening never ends. The light just begins to shine brighter and brighter. The blindfold is removed, the ears are opened, and the heart becomes tender.
Learning never ends. Either you are awake or you are not awake.
drealm wrote: So I would say I woke up some time in Obama's first term. This is when I discovered loveshy, happier abroad, etc. It's also when I read F Roger Devlin's Sexual Utopia in Power.
So some time after Nov 2008.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Citizen wrote:
drealm wrote: So I would say I woke up some time in Obama's first term. This is when I discovered loveshy, happier abroad, etc. It's also when I read F Roger Devlin's Sexual Utopia in Power.
Yes that sounds about right. In retrospect the Bush Jr years seem pretty innocent now.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

drealm wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Yes that sounds about right. In retrospect the Bush Jr years seem pretty innocent now.
Innocence, being asleep is not necessarily bad so long as the world is acceptable with rules to play by. As an example most people like and accept the matrix in the Matrix movie. The vast majority of people have better lives than those in the 1800's or early 1900's USA. The world was as near a utopia as the machines could make people accept. The dream was good.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I remember reading Happier Abroad in high school, about 2005-2006 now. I remember one specific picture (can anyone find it, it's hilarious) of a Chinese girl saying "Hi, what time would you like to meet for coffee" and an American girl saying "NO ONE'S THE BOSS OF ME, NO ONE'S GONNA TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M A PSYCHO BITCH FROM HELL!!!!!!" or something like that. If anyone has this picture, it'd be awesome. :D

But uh, besides that, I've always had the inclination to travel other places, or want to see other places, try new things, and it was only made stronger by having an absolutely horrible adolescence. Also into anime, Japan, etc, at that time. Probably came across HA in some google search of "How to date Japanese girls" or something like that. So last year I actually finally got abroad after planning on it all these years, and indeed I was happier abroad. Now, after going abroad, getting a girlfriend there, etc, nobody can really tell me otherwise how things will be. Because I was actually there, and they weren't. So the standard "you're a directionless 20 something" lectures are demolished now, with my business actually getting better and me getting abroad finally.

As far as realizing the world has secret societies, corrupt governments, fake money, etc. Actually this will sound odd, but I've known that since I could talk, really. Before the internet, my dad listened to short wave radio, had Texe Marrs tapes, a paperback copy of "Behold a Pale Horse" etc. He was always going on about that. Because he was my father, I of course believed it all. My mother hated it, and I and my siblings got used as pawns in their divorce initiated by her (also getting to see first hand men getting screwed over...) So for a few years after the divorce and my mother getting custody, I did my best at pretending to be normal, and trying to abandon or block out the kind of ideologies my father taught me. Of course some were in fact wrong or stupid, like him saying the metric system isn't Biblical, faked moon landings, etc. But, after doing my best trying to pretend to be normal, the system still ate up me up and spit me out, and I found out that most of his ideologies were in fact right. I think importantly with this, too, I was privately educated in Christian school, which was much too extreme, but after the divorce, I abandoned almost all of it in my attempts to try to be normal, so this messed me up a lot as well.

So, been "awake" since I gained consciousness I guess, but there's been times I've tried to take the blue pills again to go back in, usually with failure.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

onethousandknives wrote:I remember reading Happier Abroad in high school, about 2005-2006 now. I remember one specific picture (can anyone find it, it's hilarious) of a Chinese girl saying "Hi, what time would you like to meet for coffee" and an American girl saying "NO ONE'S THE BOSS OF ME, NO ONE'S GONNA TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M A PSYCHO BITCH FROM HELL!!!!!!" or something like that. If anyone has this picture, it'd be awesome. :D

But uh, besides that, I've always had the inclination to travel other places, or want to see other places, try new things, and it was only made stronger by having an absolutely horrible adolescence. Also into anime, Japan, etc, at that time. Probably came across HA in some google search of "How to date Japanese girls" or something like that. So last year I actually finally got abroad after planning on it all these years, and indeed I was happier abroad. Now, after going abroad, getting a girlfriend there, etc, nobody can really tell me otherwise how things will be. Because I was actually there, and they weren't. So the standard "you're a directionless 20 something" lectures are demolished now, with my business actually getting better and me getting abroad finally.

As far as realizing the world has secret societies, corrupt governments, fake money, etc. Actually this will sound odd, but I've known that since I could talk, really. Before the internet, my dad listened to short wave radio, had Texe Marrs tapes, a paperback copy of "Behold a Pale Horse" etc. He was always going on about that. Because he was my father, I of course believed it all. My mother hated it, and I and my siblings got used as pawns in their divorce initiated by her (also getting to see first hand men getting screwed over...) So for a few years after the divorce and my mother getting custody, I did my best at pretending to be normal, and trying to abandon or block out the kind of ideologies my father taught me. Of course some were in fact wrong or stupid, like him saying the metric system isn't Biblical, faked moon landings, etc. But, after doing my best trying to pretend to be normal, the system still ate up me up and spit me out, and I found out that most of his ideologies were in fact right. I think importantly with this, too, I was privately educated in Christian school, which was much too extreme, but after the divorce, I abandoned almost all of it in my attempts to try to be normal, so this messed me up a lot as well.

So, been "awake" since I gained consciousness I guess, but there's been times I've tried to take the blue pills again to go back in, usually with failure.

"Happier Abroad is a movement started by Winston Wu and his Team in 2007 to bring exposure to the nationwide epidemic of loneliness, datelessness and toxic mental health in America that has made it one of the worst cultures for Dating, Social Life and Mental Health, and to offer a Proven Overseas Solution based on the Dating, Social and Mental Health benefits overseas" Quoted from the Executive Summary, Purposes and Objectives.

Winston himself says the movement started in 2007 not 2005 or 2006.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I woke up in the Spring of 2002. I had spend my 34 years of life trying to improve myself to the point where I would be worthy of a good American woman. I got a Ph.D., then a job at an Ivy League school, got myself into great shape... and I was STILL getting rejected by women who had no business being picky! The last straw for me was when I got dumped by an overweight, 42-year-old divorced mother because I didn't have enough of a "wild side". At that point I said "f**k this! It's not me, it's them!" From that point onward I only dated women from Asia and Eastern Europe, and my success with women increased exponentially.
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebel_man_UK »

Citizen wrote:Have any of you stopped to ask yourselves when you "woke" up to what was going on? If you always knew (likely because you were not poisoned with fluoride) then you would be part of the insider clubs. You would have a hot whore of a wife. You would be tall, strong and healthy. You would be living on the coast in a city not being poisoned. You would be one of the thieves who stole from everyone and thus destroyed the world yet again.

I notice that Winston Wu was traveling abroad and blogging about it way back in 2002. I never read his blogs. I don't know what he was advocating back then. Whatever he was saying, "No big world collapse" occurred. The Happier Abroad forum seems to have been set up in 2007 or 2008. In 2006 the US housing bubble peaked and mortgage bubble started to burst. In 2007-8 the world system broke. Why? Printing money and expanding credit is something that has been being done since the dawn of civilization. Reagan's government did it. Everybody said, "Hooray!". Hasn't almost every US President expanded credit and the amount of money in circulation? The savings and loan scandal never broke the system. The dot com bubble never broke the system. People around the work kept wanted to be part of the game and try to make money. So why did the world system break this time? What changed?

Again I ask, when did you wake up. When did people around the world wake up on mass? Do you know why you woke up?
Well like I have said before I always FELT there was something going on...

The women in the UK are outrageous now with disgusting attitudes
Multi-coloured hair freaks
The system is rotten my friend....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Citizen wrote:Have any of you stopped to ask yourselves when you "woke" up to what was going on? If you always knew (likely because you were not poisoned with fluoride) then you would be part of the insider clubs. You would have a hot whore of a wife. ... (snip)
If that's the kind of wife you wanted, there is no shortage.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything