Here is site of American women who are not feminist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Here is site of American women who are not feminist

Post by chanta76 »

http://womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/

Honestly not sure how valid this site is but read some of the post message and it seems OK . Curious what others think.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Here is site of American women who are not feminist

Post by onethousandknives »

I've seen actually a few OKCupid profiles of girls where I live who said things like "feminism is stupid, I know how to cook and can sew and can please my man" and "I want a traditional guy and traditional relationship roles." So it's a small subset of women. It's also a relatively small subset of women who are actually self proclaimed feminists or who claim to care about it at all. Most are sort of neutral. Of course where I live, it's one of the most liberal states in USA, so there's a fuckton of dating profiles on OKCupid/etc that say literally "I am a feminist" on them, or hilariously say they want men but then say "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." You have to understand, with mainstream media like Huffington Post/Cracked/etc, they have a feminist bent, especially in the women's sections of them, to the point where girls reading (I'd say...) is like men who read MGTOW/MRA stuff all day. But for the women, it's endorsed and encouraged to read this kind of stuff, but for men it's considered bad. And then with feminism, too, like men with MRA, women can blame their bad luck or poor decision making solely on "the patriarchy" as a factor, without thinking of their actions. Of course, again, one is encouraged in USA, and the other not.

This I feel is the problem dating in USA, is that there seems to be almost a war between the sexes, and there's a tension you can cut with a knife between men and women now because of this war. The fact that people are finding the need to take sides at all should be sign enough our society is pretty messed up.