Would you live abroad or in the west?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Would you live abroad or in the west?

Post by Teal Lantern »

survivingIncelMan wrote:I know many of us here desire to travel or already traveled abroad to meet better women/wife and to get away from American women. If you are not looking for a wife/girlfriend, would you still live abroad or live in the west?
Having a s.o. a/o kids wouldn't make BDG any less corrupt, broke, and so desperate for cash that they've turned to road side shakedowns, civil asset seizure, and pension theft. Trying to build a family life in what remains of the West is simply creating extra hostages to negotiate the release of as well as trying to convince the hostages themselves to leave.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

The & S-Parc,

NYC is an epitome of coolness, which is a concept women totally dig whether you as a man like it or not. If I station in Europe and get a girl, damn straight she will suggest that 11-hours journey to NYC for 'cultural purposes'. She will keep harping on that until I give in, or I'll get the "I don't feel like it tonight babe, I am thinking about the fun things we can do in NYC"...yada yada...She'll be one hand stroking me and if I say no then she'll flirtatiously slap me on my thigh and said "I am going to brush my teeth and sleep" :lol:

We like to rant here but that's our reality as men :lol:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

romparoo wrote:The & S-Parc,

NYC is an epitome of coolness, which is a concept women totally dig whether you as a man like it or not. If I station in Europe and get a girl, damn straight she will suggest that 11-hours journey to NYC for 'cultural purposes'. She will keep harping on that until I give in, or I'll get the "I don't feel like it tonight babe, I am thinking about the fun things we can do in NYC"...yada yada...She'll be one hand stroking me and if I say no then she'll flirtatiously slap me on my thigh and said "I am going to brush my teeth and sleep" :lol:

I'd grown up in Boston (4 hours away) and know all about it. My sister was an "I Love New York, what a great vacation" type. Fortunately, the women I'd dated weren't so Big Apple obsessed.

Now that I'm passed 30, there's basically nothing there which has any appeal for me. My GF and I almost never go there.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

romparoo wrote:The & S-Parc,

Sounds like one of these "game" guys.... :roll: