Fourth interview at McDonalds with no offer, just amazing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:I detest the way employers put jobseekers through hoops.

I used to hire high-level telemarketers, I interviewed them, roleplaying a sales call etc., and told them right then and there if they had the job or not. Some were surprised to be turned down on the spot. I told them that I didn't want to waste their time, since this was a commission job, and I could tell if they weren't going to be able to make money in it. They always thanked me and we parted friends.

I just do not see a reason to string someone along through multiple interviews unless you are hiring a chief executive or head of security or something.
How did you know who would make money in telemarketing and who wouldn't? Was it due to their charming voice? Their ability to act fake and positive in trying to please others? Their aggressive talking attitude?

Girls tend to do better at that kind of thing, because people are nicer to girls, especially men, and less likely to hang up on them.
Women do get in past the receptionist easier, yes. The receptionist knows her boss enjoys talking to women.

For telemarketers I was hiring, they had to be able to sell an intangible product, and they had to get the prospect giving his opinions, before using those same opinions to hook the guy by his ego. Car salesmen and real estate salesmen couldn't do it. Guys who had sold franchises and guys who had sold interests in oil wells COULD do it. More listening than talking, understanding that you are catching a smart fish, who has to feel like he is in control when he chomps down on the hook.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

somedude wrote:
I can't stress enough the importance of having a professional social network to rely on for business opportunities.
I think HA has a high percentage of loners - like me - so this is welcome advice. I should use FB for this instead of for other BS. Plus I'm on LinkedIn, I should use it.

Thanks.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Fourth interview at McDonalds with no offer, just amazin

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The American job market is a total joke. First of all, the online application process made the job search harder and more competitive. It's just like online dating; most of the time you get no responses. Nowadays you simply can't go directly to companies just like you can't cold approach women in America. And many companies these days give job preference to women. If you look at the big picture, most bosses are women, and most female bosses don't want to hire men. I talked about this issue with a woman from Ciudad Juarez in Albuquerque after we got off the Greyhound bus from El Paso. From what the Mexican woman told me, most female bosses only want to hire a man if she thinks he's cute.

Even job fairs are worthless. They used to be networking events, but nowadays, they'll just tell you to apply online. And there even are postings for jobs that don't even exist.

My theory is that radical feminism was likely part of the cause of the recent economic downturn. American women causing drama in the workforce has caused departments to shut down; either that or it cost companies THOUSANDS of dollars.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Fourth interview at McDonalds with no offer, just amazin

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

MattHanson1990 wrote:The American job market is a total joke. First of all, the online application process made the job search harder and more competitive. It's just like online dating; most of the time you get no responses. Nowadays you simply can't go directly to companies just like you can't cold approach women in America. And many companies these days give job preference to women. If you look at the big picture, most bosses are women, and most female bosses don't want to hire men. I talked about this issue with a woman from Ciudad Juarez in Albuquerque after we got off the Greyhound bus from El Paso. From what the Mexican woman told me, most female bosses only want to hire a man if she thinks he's cute.

Even job fairs are worthless. They used to be networking events, but nowadays, they'll just tell you to apply online. And there even are postings for jobs that don't even exist.

My theory is that radical feminism was likely part of the cause of the recent economic downturn. American women causing drama in the workforce has caused departments to shut down; either that or it cost companies THOUSANDS of dollars.
Women in the US work force is what is driving companies to outsource to china. Does anyone imagine that women in china can get away with this rubbish?

The trick is this.

Find products that sell to women and then promote those products to women.

Here are a couple.

You guys are welcome to pop this link all over the place.

http://gethim2commit.com/

Feel free to stick it in front of as many women as you know and talk it up! I make money for each sale but I am about as popular as a rattlesnake with western women! LOL!!

Another way to go is to get iPAS2. It is selling like hotcakes to women. The new videos present many more womens stories because women are the ones buying it. They have the jobs. They have the money. And if they don't they can sweet talk some man in to giving them money.

My plan is to get a LOT of younger men into my iPAS2 franchise. I have invited Winston a number of times. And then get those guys to sell to women.

Its the perfect plan.....make money selling stuff to women.

http://teamjbb.com/2015/04/17/introduction-ipas2/
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!