How radical man hating feminism has made America poorer

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

How radical man hating feminism has made America poorer

Post by tom »

Feminism has made America poorer. This trend will continue for many years to come.

This youtube is around 30 or so years old, it's before the total collapse of the nuclear family. Milton talks about one of the biggest incentives to push to accumulate wealth was family creation. This is one of the big unacknowledged drags on the American economy.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I have been saying family is the real strength in any society. Strong families = Very Strong Country, like golden age America (1940-1970) (especially the 50's). Families allowed humans to stop hunting and gathering, build farms, communities, cities, countries, etc.

It's all part of God's Design. Any principle that perverts and subverts family is naturally demonic-Satanic and Evil. God cannot bless those kinds of lifestyles because they cannot offer the joy, love, and satisfaction, creation itself provides.

All this alternative lifestyle stuff will never sustain and is selfish in nature.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

I agree with Kai on this one. If it wasn't for my family, being that we're very tight and watch out for each other, my ass would be seriously jammed up. Either I'd be on the streets or suffering the humiliation of being on welfare sucking off the public dole.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

deasil875 wrote:I agree with Kai on this one. If it wasn't for my family, being that we're very tight and watch out for each other, my a** would be seriously jammed up. Either I'd be on the streets or suffering the humiliation of being on welfare sucking off the public dole.
Good thing you had not walked a mile in my shoes, guy. That's one of the major reasons why I'm leaving: I have no familial structure. If I were to become incapacitated today, my sister would b.itch and complain that I'm pigeonholing her from having sex with her man anytime she wants it because she would have to take care of me in lieu of that.

All I got is me, myself, and I.