Unplugging Americans From The Matrix

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Unplugging Americans From The Matrix

Post by zboy1 »

deleted.
Last edited by zboy1 on April 21st, 2012, 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chinese Melamine and American Vioxx: A comparison

Post by zboy1 »

Chinese Melamine and American Vioxx: A comparison

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... omparison/
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Yes, America is a genocidal torture state, bent on spreading its sick perspective onto other, more sane nations. China can be considered a messed up country, but it rarely if ever tried to take over the entire world by force through satanism. The Middle Eastern world can be considered pretty sick, but again, it rarely if ever tried to take over the entire world by force through satanism. That's the real difference, and why the western world should be vilified.

But make no mistake, the "Matrix" as you call it, is not so easily escapable. It'd be an insult to the beings who created it! Those who think they can get out, are only fooling themselves. There are many guidelines which MUST be strictly adhered to, to even give someone a ticket OUT of the "Matrix". The Chinese are more likely to escape than a mere westerner, as they know how hard a life must be lived to gain true riches - treasures of the mind.

But if one doesn't know the real meaning behind the Matrix films, the point to even becoming self-aware, is a moot one.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Most American men do not want to wake up from the matrix. They will hopelessly defend the man hating feminists. So, let them suffer. I hope all of the manginas get ass raped in divorce court, because they deserve it.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

women eat men, because they are stronger. some try to excape to foreign land. this is capituation. fight your wars. MAN UP !! :)
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Billy wrote:women eat men, because they are stronger. some try to excape to foreign land. this is capituation. fight your wars. MAN UP !! :)
This is one the stupidest statements ive see on this forum

Billy you sound line a mangina, why dont you MAN UP an f**k off from this forum

you absolute douche bag and leave us to make the decisons we want with our lives 8)
zacb
Experienced Poster

Unplugging from the Matrix

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The video from the link above:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I unplugged years ago like at about 6, then more at 16, I could not figure out what was wrong with me. I had no desire to fit in anywhere and my sub conscience mind was overpowering my conscience mind and shorting it out so I never found a true sense of direction.

I am the type of guy who is supposed to be a father and my Sub Con said do not lay a crop here so I have just been a wandering mess. They are finding out now your Sub Con is really in charge and I have a lot of Sub Con so it tripped my conscience mind up good.

Now that I have been on the net and found the puzzle that fits my Sub Con and conscience are in tune together so I am happier know than ever.

The puzzle made no sense and the fragment's did not fit together and my Sub Con could see it but my conscience was trying to say this is right and this is all there is to reality.

What these a$$holes have done with their social agenda for world domination ?, it really fu cks your half way intelligent people up bad.

Thank goodness the real info is now available.
Time to Hide!