Your Ultimate Inspiration for International Dating and Living. 700+ pages of intellectual essays, compelling arguments, reasons, facts, photos, comparisons, testimonials and quotes from all over the world on the Dating, Social, Mental Health and Freedom benefits beyond America that the US media will never tell you about. An eye-opening oasis of liberating truths you won't find anywhere else! See Table Contents or browse other Ebooks.
Got questions or experiences to share? Want to meet like-minded others?
Then Visit our Forum Community. We invite you to speak with like-minded others and share your experiences. Our Community is free of politically correct claptrap and censorship. Truth is our motto. All are welcome who are genuine, sincere, open-minded, and in pursuit of truth and a better life. Meet our knowledgeable experienced Forum Advisors or browse our Latest Topics. We also offer Personal Consultation with our Experts.
But wait! If images aren't enough, how about videos and audio? My Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series show how approachable, open and friendly females are in other countries - a total difference in attitude. They are the next best thing to firsthand experience! And these genuine Audio Interviews are also a clincher.
Now Available! My Russia Trilogy Videos - Experience Russia through my eyes! Over 38 hours of exciting stimulating footage of hundreds of beautiful friendly women I met in Russia and Europe!
Warning: This site contains truths and content that are taboo and politically incorrect and may offend those unaware or unattuned to truth.
America's Leading Experts and Studies Back Our Claims!
Our Research Specialist Steve Neese has compiled a groundbreaking scholarly Research Section detailing the findings of national experts and studies that confirm our claims about the narcissism and degradation of relationships and women in America. His Research brings credentials and legitimacy to our arguments.
Greetings! Welcome to Happier Abroad. A few questions for you:
Are you a single male fed up with the horrible dating scene and lack of social connection in America?
Do you find it too hard or impossible to meet or date any decent quality single women in America?
Do you prefer sweet feminine genuine women over independent masculine women who don't need you?
Do you feel alienated by America’s fake, inauthentic, toxic, soulless, superficial culture and people?
Are you fed up with the high cost of living in America, its overly inflated prices, and unhealthy food/lifestyle?
Do you feel like America is trying to destroy your soul, bring out the worst in you, and make you go crazy?
If so, then you've come to the right place! I have Good News for you: The problem is NOT you and there is a Real Solution! My name is Winston Wu, Founder of Happier Abroad. In 2002 I made the greatest discovery of my life, which was that: I could solve all the problems above by simply GETTING OUT of America! That's it! It's very simple yet very taboo, because we are taught by western culture to blame ourselves for all problems. Therefore, I have a great message and life changing secret to share with YOU:
If you go abroad to one of the many authentic saner foreign cultures, you will have a better and healthier life in many major areas, such as: A better social life, dating life, mental health, physical health and food, lower cost of living and more freedom!
No joke! That's at least 6 major categories of life right there that will be greatly improved by leaving America! 6 huge benefits of going abroad. This is one of the Biggest Secrets and the greatest self-help secret that America and it's psychologists don't want you to know!
Let's elaborate on the 6 major ways your life will be better by getting out of America.
1. Better Social Life Abroad: America has one of the worst social scenes and social cultures. There is no social or human connection with others. The environment is too socially disconnected, segregated, isolating, paranoid and fake. It's very hard to make any normal friends. The social vibe feels very negative. Everyone wants to be left alone in their own bubble. People don't like to meet people or connect with others. Americans act too fake, arrogant, narcissistic and toxic, making it hard to get along with them. Conversations are usually business-related only, especially with strangers. Thus America is probably the loneliest country in the world. In contrast, in most overseas countries, there is more natural social connection. People are more genuine, real and down-to-earth. So it is far easier to connect with others and make real friends. Foreign social atmospheres are more inclusive, and social life flows more smoothly and naturally. Happiness is shared with others, not kept to oneself. Friendships are more true and meaningful. (Note that America was not always like this though. In the 70's and early 80's it was a much friendlier culture, as you can see from the movies/TV shows of that era.)
2. Better Dating Life Abroad: America has the worst dating scene for most men. The women and girls are too spoiled and given too much power, making them highly fake, arrogant, narcissistic, picky, toxic, unfriendly and unapproachable with the worst attitude. Thus they are the hardest females to connect with, and the furthest thing from authenticity that you can get. Also, they are way too difficult and entitled. Their standards are way too high for most men for they seek the top 10 or 15 percent of men. Since they are too independent and don't need men, they either want the best men or nothing at all. This makes America the worst dating scene for men, totally nightmarish, hostile and lopsided. As a result, there are more single males without dating choices in America than in any other country. In contrast, in most foreign countries, most women are sweet, feminine, down-to-earth, genuine, friendly and approachable, like real women were meant to be. Thus it is far easier to connect with them and get dates or find girlfriends or wives. Foreign women have a more pro-male attitude compared to the anti-male attitude in the West. Also, flirtation in America is seen as creepy and taboo by women, whereas in many friendlier foreign cultures, flirtation creates energy and excitement and women find it flattering. Moreover, foreign women cherish their God-given femininity whereas American women abhor femininity and see it as oppressive.
Therefore, if you're a single male in North America, the BIGGEST SECRET that's being kept from you is this: There are many overseas cultures where meeting and dating quality single women comes naturally, like breathing! In such cultures, single women who are feminine, sweet, genuine and down-to-earth are the NORM and in ABUNDANCE, not in scarcity like in America! These females (in the millions) see YOU as GOLD! But this is not publicized in any positive light in America, due to its taboo and politically incorrect nature. So the point is, you don't have to remain lonely and put up with a loveless life!
3. Better Mental Health Abroad: According to the World Health Organization, if you live in America you have almost a 50 percent chance of developing a mental illness! Thus the US is the most mentally ill country in the world. No doubt about it. America also has the biggest mental health industry and the highest rate of anti-depressant use in the world as well. A major reason for this is that American culture is very fake and toxic, so in order to fit in you have to become fake and toxic yourself. Otherwise, if you are genuine and down-to-earth, you will be alienated and out-of-place. But in wearing a fake mask everyday, one denies one's true self, thus resulting in a split psychosis in one's inner psyche. As a consequence, one's mental health deteriorates and fragments. Fakeness abounds in extremes in America and pervades all aspects of its culture and life, so you can't avoid it there. In contrast, most foreign cultures are more genuine and down-to-earth, which allows you to BE YOURSELF and to be REAL. When you are free to be yourself in an authentic culture, you will have better mental health for sure. Being FREE to be yourself is the ultimate freedom. If you can't be yourself, then you aren't free, regardless of what political system you live under.
4. Better Physical Health and Food Abroad: America has the highest rates of obesity, cancer, heart disease and diabetes in the world. Even their counterparts in Britain and Canada are healthier. Everyone knows the US is the fattest nation in the world. Food in the US contains too many unhealthy ingredients and toxins, dangerous GMO's (genetically modified organisms), and fluoridated water. Trying to eat healthy in the US is too complicated and expensive at health food stores. Not only is food addictive, but Americans overeat to fill their emptiness and void as well, since they have no true social connection or shared happiness to fulfill them. In contrast, food is healthier and more natural/organic in most other countries, so when you eat abroad, you will be healthier and less fat. It's the biggest weight loss secret that the US nutrition industry doesn't want you to know. In Europe for example, mainstream food is healthy so there is no need for health food stores. My friends and I have all lost significant weight while in China, Russia and Europe. People abroad also walk more because there is better public transportation, so they get more exercise. Also, foreign cultures are less toxic and more authentic, which is better for your mental health, as explained earlier, which results in better physical health as well since there is a proven mind-body connection.
5. Lower Cost of Living Abroad: America has one of the highest costs of living in the world. Thus in the US you have to work more and accrue more debt, and become a wage/debt slave, which makes you less free in the alleged "land of the free". Prices on almost everything are overly inflated and crazily expensive. Examples: Restaurant meals in the US are at least 10 dollars, even if they suck, compared to 3 or 4 dollars in China for a large healthy Chinese meal. Haircuts in the US start at 20 dollars plus tips, whereas in China they are 3 dollars with no tip. Taxis cost around 50 dollars, compared to only a few dollars in China. Shipping international packages from the US cost around 30 to 50 dollars, whereas in China shipping overseas packages is almost free. Etc. Inflation has destroyed the US dollar in the 20th Century alone by deflating 95 percent of its value, due to the fraudulent fiat currency system of private central banks (such as the Federal Reserve). The US is also the only developed nation with no universal healthcare and its healthcare costs are astronomical. Medical expenses is the #1 cause of bankruptcy in America. In contrast, most foreign countries have a lower cost of living, so you can live on less, giving you more purchasing power. There are many ways to live cheaply overseas, depending on your standards and lifestyle. And all other developed countries have universal health care, so people don't have to go bankrupt from medical expenses, even in nations with low income taxes such as Taiwan. (See the Michael Moore documentary "Sicko")
6. More Freedom Abroad: Contrary to what it claims, America is actually one of the LEAST free countries in the world, in many ways:
* You don't have the freedom to meet people, talk to strangers, flirt with girls or make friends in America the way you can in many foreign countries. So while China, Russia and many other countries may lack political freedoms that the US has, they have social freedoms that the US doesn't have.
* The US has a controlling government that is becoming increasingly tyrannical, as we all know. But it also has the highest number of laws and regulations in the world. More laws=less freedom of course, so how can American claim to be the "land of the free"? It defies logic. In contrast, Mexico has one of the fewest laws in the world, so any Mexican can tell you that Mexico is far freer than uptight America.
* America's prison population is now at 2 million, which is more than in any other country. So how can the "freest country" have the biggest prison population?
* As mentioned before, cost of living and prices in America are overly inflated and crazily high, so you have to work more to make ends meet, thus reducing your freedom and purchasing power.
* In China and many other countries, vendors can set up stands and sell stuff on the street without paying for expensive permits, thus keeping prices low, because the streets belong to the people after all. But in America, you can't do that because everything is too privatized. So one has to pay expensive permits to sell stuff in public places, thus inflating prices unnecessarily.
* America's culture is fake, phoney and plastic, and doesn't allow you to be yourself, which is the biggest inhibitor of freedom. Obviously, to fit into a fake phoney culture, one has to be fake and phoney, lest one be alienated and out-of-place. As they say, "In a mad society, only the mad are sane." If you have to be fake rather than your true self, then you aren't free.
* America requires that you PRETEND to be positive, happy, optimistic and "doing great" 24/7, even if you are not. So whenever someone asks "How are you?" you are expected to respond positively and say that you are "doing great" or "doing good" even if you are not. It's so fake. In reality, life is not "great" 24/7, it runs in a series of up and down cycles. So America's expectation of "eternal optimism and positivity" is not reasonable or realistic. America basically denies human nature in trying to be so artificial. Therefore, America doesn't allow you the freedom to be honest about how you are feeling at any particular moment. However, in other countries you are allowed to speak honestly about how you feel, whether good or bad. People do not have the absurd expectation that you always have to be "doing great" because as mentioned, overseas cultures tend to be more down-to-earth and authentic, not fake.
* Everything you say in America has to be politically correct, so you can't speak your mind freely on social issues or say anything anti-liberal or too right wingish, whereas you can in most other countries, including China. Sure you can criticize the government in the US whereas you can't in China, however in China you can speak freely on social issues that you can't in the US. For example, you can criticize and expose the harmful lies of liberalism, feminism and multi-culturalism in China, and you can talk freely about obvious racial and gender differences. But if you do that in the US, it is a big taboo and you could lose your job and be ostracized.
So does the Happier Abroad solution make sense to you now? I hope so, because all the above are biggies that matter and affect you personally. Yet most Americans never hear about these comparisons because they are so taboo. So that's what we are here for, to disseminate these life-changing truths to those in need. We know that once you go abroad and experience all this, your life will change forever! Our site provides an abundance of Testimonials, Podcast Interviews, Photos, Videos, Articles, Ebooks, Research Studies, an Online Community and a Great Team that prove all this conclusively. We've changed lives and inspired many people like you to become "Happier Abroad"!
As of now, HA is the only major movement and website that has a Proven Solution and Answer to the many problems in America described above that affect YOU personally and make you unhappy, whereas other sites only talk about the economic and political problems in America, as well as various conspiracy theories. They don't dare mention the abysmal dating and social life or toxic mental health in America like HA does. Moreover, most other websites and movements assume that you can't leave America or that everywhere else is the same (which we guarantee is NOT true) so they assume you have to stay in America and try to change things. However, understand this wise and simple truth:
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
That's an important lesson. You can't change your society or culture, but you can go to another one that fits you better and provides more of what you want. It makes perfect sense. Thus you don't have to stay in America if it's killing your soul or doesn't fulfill your social or romantic needs. This "get out of America" solution is very simple, yet goes against everything you've been taught. Hence why you don't hear about it, though awareness of it is growing nowadays since 6 million Americans now live overseas -- a number which is increasing every year as more Americans realize that their country is a sinking ship that's best to get out of for their sanity's sake.
I'm here to make you aware of OPTIONS you didn't know you had beyond the US Matrix. And I'm also here to deprogram you from the false myths, assumptions and propaganda that's been fed to you by your society, culture, peers and media, which are restricting you from a whole world of social and romantic opportunities overseas. If you're skeptical and think this sounds too good to be true, then I PROMISE that once you go through my material, you will be convinced by the overwhelming mountain of proof that me and others present to support our claims. Guaranteed! You can also see our FAQ's page.
If all this sounds great, then see my welcome video below and listen to my audio lecture 5 Benefits Overseas as well as other Podcasts. Be sure to check out my Big Secrets that you won't hear about in America. Then explore the links in the boxed sections below. Read this Checklist to see if you are the "Happier Abroad type". Don't forget to see our PowerPoint Presentation too. If you have any questions, you may post them in our Discussion Forum. Thanks for your interest.
Welcome to the Global Dating and Expat Living Revolution!
My Travel Dates
How to Find the Right Women and Hot Spots Around the World for Free.
Single Dude Travel
The definitive single men's guide to travel and lifestyle: How to live like a rockstar, find the girl(s) of your dreams and do it all for pennies on the dollar.
Discover Friendlier Foreign Women, Authentic Saner Cultures, Healthier Lower Cost Living and More!
What if you could solve most of your problems, and end your loneliness, misery and isolation, by simply GETTING OUT of America to live in saner, friendlier, healthier foreign countries? Well I did that, and you can too! See below: